This Metlife E-Mail is the most depressing thing ever. | Syracusefan.com

This Metlife E-Mail is the most depressing thing ever.

Czar

All Conference
V6KQXY0.png

What, couldn't squeeze in winning the Pinstripe Bowl TWICE? Amateur hour MetLife.

I don't blame Metlife at all. They are banking on ND fans being tickets. We will see 30k SU 52.5k ND fans.

No problem at all with that ad.

I'll wait till This summer to buy tickets when they come out on Groupon

I don't blame Metlife at all. They are banking on ND fans being tickets. We will see 30k SU 52.5k ND fans.

No problem at all with that ad.

I don't have a problem either, I'm more laughing at the state of the the program. OttointheGrotto has it spot on.

Alsacs said:
I don't blame Metlife at all. They are banking on ND fans being tickets. We will see 30k SU 52.5k ND fans. No problem at all with that ad.

SU hasn't come close to 30k at a MetLife game.

I don't have a problem either, I'm more laughing at the state of the the program. OttointheGrotto has it spot on.

All joking aside, I do have a slight problem with it though - why couldn't there be any mention of the fact that Syracuse has produced the sixth-most pro football hall of famers in history? The first African-American Heisman Trophy winner? 41 first-team All-Americans? Obviously none of it stacks up to Notre Dame, but man, give us something.

All joking aside, I do have a slight problem with it though - why couldn't there be any mention of the fact that Syracuse has produced the sixth-most pro football hall of famers in history? The first African-American Heisman Trophy winner? 41 first-team All-Americans? Obviously none of it stacks up to Notre Dame, but man, give us something.
They are playing to the 65% of the audience...if the MetLife series is over...they don't owe Cuse anything. Cuse fans didn't travel well enough.

SU hasn't come close to 30k at a MetLife game.
I was trying to be nice. There is no doubt this game will be a ND home game. ND had close to 2/3s of the crowd last year.

Alsacs said:
I was trying to be nice. There is no doubt this game will be a ND home game. ND had close to 2/3s of the crowd last year.

That's for sure. Those games are always ND home games.

We will be putting together a group ticket thing right? This might be my trip for next year. Hopefully there is a home game the week before, or the week after, I could catch both.

I thought that whole MetLife thing was done and buried? So don't understand. There must be some awesome karma in the future for the deep tissue kick in the groin that has been this season. Sheesh.

That's for sure. Those games are always ND home games.
All the sweeter when we'll be walking out of Met Life next year with a smile on our faces. :)
Just once, I want that to happen so bad...

I thought that whole MetLife thing was done and buried? So don't understand. There must be some awesome karma in the future for the deep tissue kick in the groin that has been this season. Sheesh.
This was the last game left on that plan. No more though after this thankfully.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom