This Offensive Coordinator Hire | Syracusefan.com

This Offensive Coordinator Hire

Orijinal

All Conference
This WILL be the BIGGEST hire that Shafer makes. I don't care how much "enthusiasm" or "passion" you have or how much you know about defense, if you can't move the ball or protect the QB, none of that crap matters. The offense will make or break Shafer's regime, not the defense.

Greg Robinson had plenty of passion and some knowledge of defense (some), but was absolutely clueless when it came to offense and had no idea how to fix it when things got out of hand. Defenses ended up being on the field WAY TOO LONG and you just can't fight through that the whole season. I believe it was one of the main reasons why it looked the team just gave up.

Got to be knowledgeable about not only offensive schemes, but extremely knowledgeable in offensive line play, otherwise this team is in the crapper again. Sorry, but this is true. I hope and trust that he will make the right decision, and truly apply himself by looking intently at the offensive side of the ball in the coming years. I did love him at the press conference. Now looking for substance.

"I don't care how much "enthusiasm" or "passion" you have or how much you know about defense"

You were deemed insignificant after this sentence.

"I don't care how much "enthusiasm" or "passion" you have or how much you know about defense"

Okay. If you say so.

Yikes! I guess we should respect you big time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom