This Saturday is "Orange Out" vs Miami | Syracusefan.com

This Saturday is "Orange Out" vs Miami

I'm heading up for this game, and I always wear orange. It would feel weird to wear any other color.
Totally irrational pet peeve of mine...

I really only like to wear all orange, orange with blue lettering (my fave) or blue with orange lettering.

SU gear in other colors just not my thing. I own some and do wear them but, I agree with you, not to a game.

Just wait until people see this chart, and think they have to match the color of their section...

img_1329-png.236632

Just wait until people see this chart, and think they have to match the color of their section...

img_1329-png.236632
And all the posts from posters who will take issue with it...Good times for sure.

Totally irrational pet peeve of mine...

I really only like to wear all orange, orange with blue lettering (my fave) or blue with orange lettering.

SU gear in other colors just not my thing. I own some and do wear them but, I agree with you, not to a game.
I have an orange shirt that I wear, but like you, sometimes I wear a blue one with orange letters. It all depends on which one I feel is luckier. Hopefully this week it is the Orange one.

I've been to the dome probably 3-400 times in my life for an SU sporting event and the number of times I have not worn orange is 0. It drives me insane when other fans wear blue or gray or whatever else isn't orange.

I rarely miss a home game out of the major sports and wear whatever color su gear I have. If it is a specific color night I’ll go with it.

img_1329-png.236632
Do the students really need SIX sections? They can’t even fill one most nights.

Correct my ignorance being a foreigner, and only been to a game at the dome once, are those "total prices" for a season?

Correct my ignorance being a foreigner, and only been to a game at the dome once, are those "total prices" for a season?

Yes.

Those are the new season ticket prices for the 2024-25 season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom