This team has been knocking on the door all season long... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

This team has been knocking on the door all season long...

I'd throw Cal in there just on how awful they've been since they beat SU in November. If SU was eligible, beating Louisville still would've had SU squarely on the bubble, since Cal, Michigan, and St. John's suck.

I can see Cal also but before the season, I expected to go 1-1 in MSG. I thought we would beat Cal and lose to Texas though. After we beat Iowa and finished 1-1, I kind of considered that a wash even though Cal would have been a good one to get to make the championship game.

I love how much more confident he is. And what a force he is on the boards.

Love the kid. He just needs to get rid of that spin move. He goes to it far too often. But he can't be denied on the boards.

Silent G is even looking pretty solid at the line. Hopefully he has his confidence now and is on the upswing because he is obviously way too talented to shoot that poorly from the line.

Love the adjustment he's made. Get the ball and shoot it. Don't take any time to think about it and get in his own head. Great job by the staff to help him through that block he had there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom