this tournament is going to be wide open | Syracusefan.com

this tournament is going to be wide open

Marsh01

Living Legend
Lots of top teams struggling right now.

Arizona needs OT to beat Utah last night. Definitely not playing its best basketball
Florida should have been picked off at home by 12-11 Auburn last night and escaped
We get picked off
Wichita doesnt scare me whatsoever
Sparty loses at HOME to Nebraska

No reason whatsoever to panic after a loss. Even if we suffer another loss or two. Just get into a position where we can get the #1 seed in the east (or a #1 seed someplace) and we will be fine.

I also was happy to read this:

Syracuse's locker room was quiet but not disconsolate after the loss, its players handled the defeat professionally, not with panic.

Arizona needs OT to beat Utah last night. Definitely not playing its best basketball
Florida should have been picked off at home by 12-11 Auburn last night and escaped
We get picked off

No reason whatsoever to panic after a loss. Even if we suffer another loss or two. Just get into a position where we can get the #1 seed in the east (or a #1 seed someplace) and we will be fine.

Syracuse's locker room was quiet but not disconsolate after the loss, its players handled the defeat professionally, not with panic.
Tons of parity, a top team that peaks at end wins it . Its all about getting better and peaking at end

We get picked off

You are totally, totally wrong.
upload_2014-2-20_8-56-10.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom