Thomas Bryant | Syracusefan.com

Thomas Bryant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rage4CUSE

2018-19 Iggy Hoops NCAA Tourney Record
Hahahahahahahahahaha!! 'Nuff said.

We went farther than UK, MSU, Ariz, Ucon, Duke, IU etc etc. Not half bad

I'm happy he didn't come here now. This has been a pretty special year. Even if we have had some pretty big lows. The highs have definitely made up for it.

I'm happy he didn't come here now. This has been a pretty special year. Even if we have had some pretty big lows. The highs have definitely made up for it.
I feel the same way, we may not have had the development in Lydon's big man skills if he had.

Hahahahahahahahahaha!! 'Nuff said.

If you're not under the age of 12 I feel sorry for you. I imagine you're middle aged and I wonder if it makes you feel good doing this to a kid that's probably old enough to be your own child. Whether or not he made the decision to go there instead of here it was a massive decision for a kid 18-19 years old. What's funny is he made a decision that is probably more important than any decision you've ever made in your pathetic life. Yes, your life is pathetic if you even had the thought to make this post.

What's funny is, the kid will make more money in the next couple of years than you'll make you're entire life. Big man you are laughing at some kid who accomplished more than you probably ever will. Who's laughing now?

i remember similar crap being spewed at that harris kid who went to tennessee. his career worked out ok huh. i mean hes only going to make a few bunch of millions.

i remember similar crap being spewed at that harris kid who went to tennessee. his career worked out ok huh. i mean hes only going to make a few bunch of millions.

God that was a terrible time to be around here. So many people were insanely upset that this kid DARED to leave New York.

Czar said:
God forbid a kid make his own decisions. So he didn't come to Syracuse. So what? Does it really fill you with happiness that your spite has been rewarded?

Did I say I get joy from it? I said he chose to play for a lesser coach. Truth.

Rage4CUSE said:
Me I'm still laughing now. Also I'm 27 so I doubt in had this kids when I was 8 or 9. And I don't give a rats a$$ about that kid millions because I've never been a person to desire just money in life. And lastly the decision to have my son was the biggest decision in my life. No gladly, please F off. Y'all a special kind of bunch to get THIS Butt hurt over me laughing at us going farther in the tournament then him. Its not like I laughed at him getting injured.

Just using the moment to exert some sort of moral authority on a message board. They take themselves a tad too serious me thinks.

download.jpg

Seriously this is beyond pathetic.

Me I'm still laughing now. Also I'm 27 so I doubt in had this kids when I was 8 or 9. And I don't give a rats a$$ about that kid millions because I've never been a person to desire just money in life.

And lastly the decision to have my son was the biggest decision in my life.

No gladly, please F off.

Y'all a special kind of bunch to get THIS Butt hurt over me laughing at us going farther in the tournament then him. Its not like I laughed at him getting injured.
Actually, unless you adopted, it was his mother's decision, ultimately. Just saying.

If you're not under the age of 12 I feel sorry for you. I imagine you're middle aged and I wonder if it makes you feel good doing this to a kid that's probably old enough to be your own child. Whether or not he made the decision to go there instead of here it was a massive decision for a kid 18-19 years old. What's funny is he made a decision that is probably more important than any decision you've ever made in your pathetic life. Yes, your life is pathetic if you even had the thought to make this post.

What's funny is, the kid will make more money in the next couple of years than you'll make you're entire life. Big man you are laughing at some kid who accomplished more than you probably ever will. Who's laughing now?
This is going way overboard. I am not defending the OP but man, chill. Bryant going to IU irritated a lot of people around here. The kid was in the bag, and his mother was very much involved, almost assuring us he would come here. Then he basically flipped when he thought the sanctions would effect his career here. Fine, but the decision rubbed many the wrong way. Either way, you talked about the childishness of the OP making this post, yet go on a tirade accusing him of having a pathetic life lacking in important decisions. That is also very childish. You can attack me if you want. Long time reader of this site, but when some of you get rude and attacking like this, my enjoyment of this forum takes a serious dip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom