Thomas Bryant | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Thomas Bryant

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going way overboard. I am not defending the OP but man, chill. Bryant going to IU irritated a lot of people around here. The kid was in the bag, and his mother was very much involved, almost assuring us he would come here. Then he basically flipped when he thought the sanctions would effect his career here. Fine, but the decision rubbed many the wrong way. Either way, you talked about the childishness of the OP making this post, yet go on a tirade accusing him of having a pathetic life lacking in important decisions. That is also very childish. You can attack me if you want. Long time reader of this site, but when some of you get rude and attacking like this, my enjoyment of this forum takes a serious dip.

If bryants decision irritated cuse fans, that's their pathology, not his.

If bryants decision irritated cuse fans, that's their pathology, not his.
That's the nature of the beast when you passionately follow a college hoops team like we do. I wouldn't consider it a pathology, but more of an "irritation", you know, like a fly buzzing near your ear. Pathology is kind of a strong word. Were you happy when Bryant announced his decision? I just thought it was ridiculous to attack the OP in the way he was over a simple comment. Some people.

That's the nature of the beast when you passionately follow a college hoops team like we do. I wouldn't consider it a pathology, but more of an "irritation", you know, like a fly buzzing near your ear. Pathology is kind of a strong word. Were you happy when Bryant announced his decision? I just thought it was ridiculous to attack the OP in the way he was over a simple comment. Some people.

Was I happy? No.

Am I butthurt enough to laugh at a eighteen year old kid for losing in the sweet 16? No.

And semantics aside, I stand by what in said. If you or any other fan has issue with the way he chose IU, that's on you.

If you're not under the age of 12 I feel sorry for you. I imagine you're middle aged and I wonder if it makes you feel good doing this to a kid that's probably old enough to be your own child. Whether or not he made the decision to go there instead of here it was a massive decision for a kid 18-19 years old. What's funny is he made a decision that is probably more important than any decision you've ever made in your pathetic life. Yes, your life is pathetic if you even had the thought to make this post.

What's funny is, the kid will make more money in the next couple of years than you'll make you're entire life. Big man you are laughing at some kid who accomplished more than you probably ever will. Who's laughing now?

Why are you always "that guy"?

1. It's a fan forum
2. It's sports, it's fun to talk trash
3. He's not your son
4. It's not that serious
5. He's going to make more money than you too.

pipe down pops.

Why are you always "that guy"?

1. It's a fan forum
2. It's sports, it's fun to talk trash
3. He's not your son
4. It's not that serious
5. He's going to make more money than you too.

pipe down pops.

If you want to act like a bag there's plenty of comment sections at .com where you can go crazy.

docsu said:
Was I happy? No. Am I butthurt enough to laugh at a eighteen year old kid for losing in the sweet 16? No. And semantics aside, I stand by what in said. If you or any other fan has issue with the way he chose IU, that's on you.

Loosen. Up.

It's part of being a fan. Way too much "we need to be fair" ... No we don't. It's not a clinical trial, it's basketball.

I don't really feel any ill will towards the guy. It's just fun.

docsu said:
If you want to act like a bag there's plenty of comment sections at .com where you can go crazy.

I was unaware of your position as grand pooh-bah super fan. Sorry for hurting your delicate sensibilities, oh arbiter of Syracuse basketball fandom.

(Or if you don't like it, don't respond. Put people on ignore).

I was unaware of your position as grand pooh-bah super fan. Sorry for hurting your delicate sensibilities, oh arbiter of Syracuse basketball fandom.

(Or if you don't like it, don't respond. Put people on ignore).

That's a two way street btw.

Oh word? Thanks for the Intel. I think I'll chill here since I have no idea what you mean by dot com. If your protecting your buddy, that's cool. Do your thing but try to remember who's being a douche while your calling names on a message board. Let people have fun.

Oh word? Thanks for the Intel. I think I'll chill here since I have no idea what you mean by dot com. If your protecting your buddy, that's cool. Do your thing but try to remember who's being a douche while your calling names on a message board. Let people have fun.

Syracuse.com.

Syracuse.com.

:eat popcorn: You have no idea how much this amuses me. Id literally sit here and antagonize you all day if I had the the time and the moderators (who seem to be fair as I've read this board going on 5 years) wouldn't get tired of it. Have a good day and try enjoying the wins. LGO.

Actually, unless you adopted, it was his mother's decision, ultimately. Just saying.
Yes and no. She was a Yes for a couple of months before I changed my mind from a no.

Btw, I think this thread has seen enough.is be happy of the mods shut it down.

If you're not under the age of 12 I feel sorry for you. I imagine you're middle aged and I wonder if it makes you feel good doing this to a kid that's probably old enough to be your own child. Whether or not he made the decision to go there instead of here it was a massive decision for a kid 18-19 years old. What's funny is he made a decision that is probably more important than any decision you've ever made in your pathetic life. Yes, your life is pathetic if you even had the thought to make this post.

What's funny is, the kid will make more money in the next couple of years than you'll make you're entire life. Big man you are laughing at some kid who accomplished more than you probably ever will. Who's laughing now?

Yes and no. She was a Yes for a couple of months before I changed my mind from a no.

I don't think that was the choice he was talking about. Maybe I'm wrong...

image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors