Class of 2015 - C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana

I guess someone out there wants him to be "the man" on a crap team like WVA.

Good tidbit from Jake... but am I the only one that gets an alert email at about this point in recruiting a kid right after a visit that Jake has new info that's really hoping for one of his "heard he let the coaches know its done" or something of the sort? lol

Question for Francis or anybody else in the know - so what is keeping this kid from committing ??? Wouldn't he enjoy all of his trips to the Dome more as a commit ???
Wants to play out the process and visit other big time programs before making a decision. He has always been inquiring interest to UNC, UK, KU, and somehow even garbage like WVU has made moves into his recruitment.

Technically SU does not have any more open scholarships for 2015. I'm not exactly sure how this works, but would Bryant be unable to officially declare until a spot opens up (Grant, or gulp...Ennis?)
Trust me if this kid wanted to commit right now, room would be available for him between now and 2015.

Wants to play out the process and visit other big time programs before making a decision. He has always been inquiring interest to UNC, UK, KU, and somehow even garbage like WVU has made moves into his recruitment.

Trust me if this kid wanted to commit right now, room would be available for him between now and 2015.
He's been trying for months to drum up some schools and no dice . I think that whole thought of schools not wanting to waste their time with a future Cuse commit has a lot of truth .

Can't see him at West Virginia. Kentucky, not sure but they probably have another higher rated PF recruit they're looking at with their $$. North Carolina, maybe, but don't know their other recruiting targets and if they have even offered. He might be playing this out to see if he can at least visit and see if something opens up elsewhere. At the end of the day, when you add up all the pros and cons, I think he is SU!

He's been trying for months to drum up some schools and no dice . I think that whole thought of schools not wanting to waste their time with a future Cuse commit has a lot of truth .
Reminds me how the DC2 recruitment went. In the beginning everybody stayed away from him because they figured it would be a waste of time thinking he was a lock for SU. We all know how things eventually played out but it was good to see PayPal Cal get shut down.

Reminds me how the DC2 recruitment went. In the beginning everybody stayed away from him because they figured it would be a waste of time thinking he was a lock for SU. We all know how things eventually played out but it was good to see PayPal Cal get shut down.
Shut it down Thomas! WVU is a garbage truck !

13 schollies right?

Wow lots of great tidbits about Bryant's visit. Great job from everyone who contributed information.

Its amazing how dialed in this board is with recruiting. I never though I'd know so much about it.

Other boards are clueless about these kids by comparison, its not easy to get info on recruiting, but it makes recruiting so much more fun to follow.

What section & row were they sitting, 123 1st row?

That's where they are generally.

Does anyone have the full list of who was there besides Bryant & Lydon?

Everyone here may already know this, but, apparently our boy Tyler Lydon is also working Bryant, trying to get a commit. Supposedly has spoke to him and says he will continue to speak with him. This is according to @syracusebball on twitter - this may be old news to everyone.

Everyone here may already know this, but, apparently our boy Tyler Lydon is also working Bryant, trying to get a commit. Supposedly has spoke to him and says he will continue to speak with him. This is according to @syracusebball on twitter - this may be old news to everyone.
The premium board had that note already. ;)

Technically SU does not have any more open scholarships for 2015. I'm not exactly sure how this works, but would Bryant be unable to officially declare until a spot opens up (Grant, or gulp...Ennis?)

No, I believe we have one left right now. Bryant could take it and obviously is the guy we need next. We may wind up with Diange and another guy (a guard, most likely), but people have to declare first for any more guys to be taken in. But I think that right now we have 1 available if Bryant were to say "yes".

WVU fell apart with the move to the Big 12. I would guess that Huggs' drinking problem has resurfaced, because he is just not getting any decent kids at all anymore. He feels like he has given up.

What's the premium board?
th_walkershhh.png
Top secret for you newbies.:p

No, I believe we have one left right now. Bryant could take it and obviously is the guy we need next. We may wind up with Diange and another guy (a guard, most likely), but people have to declare first for any more guys to be taken in. But I think that right now we have 1 available if Bryant were to say "yes".

Usually JB leaves a scholarship or 2 open to give to a walk on to help combat the APR. With Grant, and most likely Ennis leaving early in the next 2 years we will need to have the required GPA cushion. I'd be shocked if we didn't keep 1 or 2 spots open

Usually JB leaves a scholarship or 2 open to give to a walk on to help combat the APR. With Grant, and most likely Ennis leaving early in the next 2 years we will need to have the required GPA cushion. I'd be shocked if we didn't keep 1 or 2 spots open
If that were the case we'd already be done for 2015. Clearly we're still pushing for Bryant and maybe one other guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom