Class of 2014 - Thomas Holley | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Thomas Holley

4-star Brooklyn (NY) Lincoln High DT Thomas Holley will visit Syracuse on August 7th
Bring him to "The BBQ"! All I can say is half the battle is getting a kid like him to visit. We are due boys for a local to come to the program. Mr. Holley, welcome to the Dome, is yours for the taking, but ya got to want it!

Bring him to "The BBQ"! All I can say is half the battle is getting a kid like him to visit. We are due boys for a local to come to the program. Mr. Holley, welcome to the Dome, is yours for the taking, but ya got to want it!
Great Post!!!

Dunno if this was posted, but thought this part was interesting:
http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/i...as_holley_still_has_rutgers_on_his_radar.html

"Holley explicated some of what he is looking for in a potential collegiate setting. At the end of the day, his goal is to compete for a program that is steadily improving.

'A lot of the schools, I look at what they have to offer," he said, "and some of the stuff that they've tacked on as far as, maybe the program hasn't been doing so well but they are on the rise. Things like that.'"

Dunno if this was posted, but thought this part was interesting:
http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/i...as_holley_still_has_rutgers_on_his_radar.html

"Holley explicated some of what he is looking for in a potential collegiate setting. At the end of the day, his goal is to compete for a program that is steadily improving.

'A lot of the schools, I look at what they have to offer," he said, "and some of the stuff that they've tacked on as far as, maybe the program hasn't been doing so well but they are on the rise. Things like that.'"

I do have to give it to Hunt at least he is in tune with their recruiting. He knows who they are after. Our guys are too busy giving out grades on guys we aren't even actively recruiting.

WW is not making it.

Bummer - we're not doing great on the visiting/ showing players a good time front. A big part of recruiting is playing with guys you like (ie AJ and KJ). WW and zaire being up with holley woulda been huge. In stead of tweeting the staff should be working "NCAA Compliant" ways to make sure all issues are taken care of so that guys like WW can make it up here.

Luke Zimmermann@LukeLGHL 5 Aug
Brooklyn (NY) Abraham Lincoln High School 4 star defensive tackle Thomas Holley is set to visit Syracuse Wednesday, Thursday

Don't know if Zaire is up today..

I believe he is on campus now so "Mr Murray should update his news and opinions.

Seeing as how it was noted that Mr. Murray said that last Thursday and Holley is on campus today it show he was right on ... get a grip Cali, honestly.

Seeing as how it was noted that Mr. Murray said that last Thursday and Holley is on campus today it show he was right on ... get a grip Cali, honestly.

Be nice.

I think Zaire was originally going to try and stick around until Friday when Roberts arrives, but sounds like he is leaving tomorrow. Holley and T Hunt are very close, so even without WW up there, at least he has someone close to him already on the team

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom