Thompson might get more minutes than Chukwu | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Thompson might get more minutes than Chukwu

Ennis?
good call where our my thoughts? although I have to say ennis used his slow weapon primarily outside the three point line. fair roberson had a bit on their midrange, and rak had some inside as a senior but he loved that stealth step left.

Love this guy's skill (and potential). Gotta lot to work on with his defensive footwork and positioning but what freshman wing doesn't?

Hope it's a rolled ankle. JB said they didn't know but he was walking on it. Did leave on crutches though.

AW3 after the game said he thought Taurean would be the face of Syracuse basketball in a year or 2 , he thinks he's that talented... after all this Quade circus that feels good to hear.

Hearing it's not serious
Hope you're right. I work in PT, and depending on the severity of the sprain ( degree of tearing, if any) sprains can take a while. Smart approach would be rest and rehab until the schedule gets tough. Depending on the degree of the sprain, of course , if that's in fact what it is.

He landed on a foot.
That is a classic rolled ankle or at worst sprain.
It wasn't the Achilles.
I fractured both my ankles junior and senior year of high school in plays like that. Watching him go down gave me PTSD. Hopefully he drinks a lot more milk than I did though.

Thompson is like other freshmen who have played for SU. They may do well offensively, but it often takes longer for them to develop the mindset, concentration, and muscle memory to play the 2-3 well and get to spots, be in position, etc. It will come.

Listening to JBs presser, TT better learn to get back on defense. JB figures what he did in the game was a negative.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom