Class of 2015 - Three OL commits is great | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Three OL commits is great

CaliCuse

All American
Do we go after anyone else with effort and conviction i.e. hard. These three are excellent recruits and not settling or planB types ,I believe from all reports. I would like an elite RB if at all possible . The kind with siz,speed and the intangibles that make him "elite". I know so does the rest of college football but we are effn overdue in this category its sickening.As usual I'm looking forward to the start of practice and the evolution of some of our players after extensive S & C.

Do we go after anyone else with effort and conviction i.e. hard. These three are excellent recruits and not settling or planB types ,I believe from all reports. I would like an elite RB if at all possible . The kind with siz,speed and the intangibles that make him "elite". I know so does the rest of college football but we are effn overdue in this category its sickening.As usual I'm looking forward to the start of practice and the evolution of some of our players after extensive S & C.

i think Dante Strickland fits that category. He fits McDonald's scheme perfectly. He's a prototypical APB. I'd be extremely happy with our RB haul if we can close the deal

i think Dante Strickland fits that category. He fits McDonald's scheme perfectly. He's a prototypical APB. I'd be extremely happy with our RB haul if we can close the deal
I wasn't sold on Strickland until I watched some video which shows off his speed and balance along with great hands to catch the ball out of the backfield. I agree now that these three RBs are a quality unit jack. We were able to secure some top end WRs last year and this year's commits thus far have helped the OL secondary and RBs and GM isn't done. A high end LBer may be a target and that never hurts the defense.

Any of these 3 would fit the bill:
Johnny Frasier
Nyheim Hines
Bryce Love
Unfortunately my team has to play all three of these guys next year. Luckily one is a scrimmage.

Any of these 3 would fit the bill:
Johnny Frasier
Nyheim Hines
Bryce Love
Unfortunately my team has to play all three of these guys next year. Luckily one is a scrimmage.

My best friend coaches Johnny Frasier. Bryce wore down last year due to lack of bulk. He was a shell of himself in the championship game. Would love to see him pack on some good weight to make him more durable. They are both studs though.

My best friend coaches Johnny Frasier. Bryce wore down last year due to lack of bulk. He was a shell of himself in the championship game. Would love to see him pack on some good weight to make him more durable. They are both studs though.

I can't believe you are worried about NC High School football, don't you have some terrorists to dispatch of since you came back?

I can't believe you are worried about NC High School football, don't you have some terrorists to dispatch of since you came back?

Come on man. The terrorist problem would be over in 5 minutes if it weren't for TV wanting to draw it out. I'm that good.

Come on man. The terrorist problem would be over in 5 minutes if it weren't for TV wanting to draw it out. I'm that good.

Ok fair enough ... but 5 minutes doesn't give much time for the build up of suspense.

Love does need to put on weight but WF dies out in the championship game because they are WF and when they get to around that level of the playoffs they face competition that is better and more intricate.

BTW I really wish 'cuse would get on the Dexter Lawrence train. He is a beast.

BTW I really wish 'cuse would get on the Dexter Lawrence train. He is a beast.

He's a stud. I wish I had him on my Defensive Line in Raleigh.