Thrilling comeback win! Now only Duke left to beat. | Syracusefan.com

Thrilling comeback win! Now only Duke left to beat.

Flacusian

All Conference
You couldn't have scripted a more exciting finish to yesterdays game. I was trying to watch the Denver/Syracuse lax game simultaneously with the Yankees/ Rays and had to eventually just forget about the baseball game and concentrate on lax.

Very impressive performance but the one thing I can't wrap my head around is how we repeatedly lose the face-offs pretty much every stinkin' time. Is there not something that could have been done to remedy that deficiency? That represents a HUGE advantage for the opposing team and you would think that the added possessions would account for some goals over the course a game. Can someone explain why we aren't competitive in that metric?

You couldn't have scripted a more exciting finish to yesterdays game. I was trying to watch the Denver/Syracuse lax game simultaneously with the Yankees/ Rays and had to eventually just forget about the baseball game and concentrate on lax.

Very impressive performance but the one thing I can't wrap my head around is how we repeatedly lose the face-offs pretty much every stinkin' time. Is there not something that could have been done to remedy that deficiency? That represents a HUGE advantage for the opposing team and you would think that the added possessions would account for some goals over the course a game. Can someone explain why we aren't competitive in that metric?
Actually SU had a decent game at the X yesterday--9 of 21. They more than made up for any deficiency with their edge in turnovers (6-17). Out-shooting one's opponents 40-24 is a very good thing, although a little more accuracy would be nice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom