Thrones guess not a spoiler | Syracusefan.com

Thrones guess not a spoiler

CaliCuse

All American
I presume that Tyrion will ask Jaime to be his champion in his "combat" trial. A chance to see how much Jaime has learned using his left arm in a sword fight.

Thrones SPOILER:

(I repeat - SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER)

Jaime does not participate in the trial by combat. Neither does Bronn. And no, neither does Tyrion. The person who steps in for him is awesome, and obvious if you stop and think about it for a bit. Who doesn't give a s*** about what the Lannisters think, is a renowned swordsman and cunning warrior, and has cause to try to mess up Tywin's plans? And is currently in King's Landing?

Thrones SPOILER:

(I repeat - SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER)

Jaime does not participate in the trial by combat. Neither does Bronn. And no, neither does Tyrion. The person who steps in for him is awesome, and obvious if you stop and think about it for a bit. Who doesn't give a s*** about what the Lannisters think, is a renowned swordsman and cunning warrior, and has cause to try to mess up Tywin's plans? And is currently in King's Landing?
S P O I L E R S below
Exactly. I'm not sure trial by combat against Cersei's likely champion is the time to ascertain how much you've learned with your left.

Unfortunate that Bronn's appearances will dwindle going forward. Then again, the death of the actor who plays Payne might afford the show to keep Bronn around - albeit with limited screen time. The show's taken enough liberties with the novels, why not one more?

I'm most curious to see how they handle the Bloodraven storyline: critical importance revealed in the D&E novellas, and now fairly obvious who he is in the ASOIAF books / show.

To top it off, I actually had someone swear to me that they knew for sure Daario = Euron... frickin' please.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom