Thus ends the Aaron craft lovefest | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Thus ends the Aaron craft lovefest

Mr Obama? Some people are comically pathetic. regardless of your affiliation he is the president. My dad, a staunch Republican and a Colonel in the army understands this.
That said, so glad to see Aaron Craft go away.
I agree, but did you also chastise those on the left who only referred to President George W. Bush as simply "Bush."

The only thing I'm conflicted with disappointment about not being able to be the team that sends the Suckeyes home, ending Craft's career so that I could rub my in-laws noses in it. When the brackets were announced on Sunday, I was hoping for a measure of revenge for 2012. Now, OSU's own suckiness has robbed me of that satisfaction.

Dammit!

Beating the team that beat them would be a measure of revenge.

Beating the team that beat them would be a measure of revenge.

That's not the same. Not even close.

Especially given my circumstances.

He actually has more qualifications for the award than Mr. Obama had when he won it, so it's not out of the question.

10620227-1340193254-122094.png

I agree, but did you also chastise those on the left who only referred to President George W. Bush as simply "Bush."
I was only speaking to one post. Look, I respect the office and call them all president. Whether it was President Reagan through President Obama. Whether people like him or not he is our leader and it should be respected. Thats all. Im done with the politics and am ready to look towards Dayton.

I'm amazed that he didn't draw the foul by putting his head down and running into 3 defenders like a bullet. What were those refs thinking?

Can you imagine the hoopla if he had made that shot?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom