Thus far I like whats happening in recruiting | Syracusefan.com

Thus far I like whats happening in recruiting

CaliCuse

All American
I spent most of the weekend in the hospital having whats left of my brain checked out. I blacked outa couple times Friday AM.They found nothing and proved conclusively that you all must be correct in that I am a brainless idiot. I shared a room with an airforce plot who flew in Southeast Asia in an F-4 Phantom and was shot at with everything but a SAM. The man is suffering from congestive heart failure and is having a tough time with it. I told him my mother-nlaw had that and lived to 96.b That seemed to help his spirits a bit. I told him as a kid I was pretty much library on WW2 planes and our planes p to the present into the 1960s but have lost track of them later in life.We talked a bit about the P-51 and P-38s. I tried my best to keep his mind off his immediate problem. He seemed anxious to speak about the planes. It was good for us both. Back to the present Its good we got a kid like Hayes into the flow of redshirting and play cycle. Cooper will be an excellent player for who ever is the QB passing to him. He seems ;ike a decent YAC receiver.

Our recruiting seems to be even better than what Marrone did. I hope we continue on that upward momentum. I hope that you are well and stay well. Thanks for being a great poster over here over the years.

Since we've seen so little of WunderLoeb, I wunder if Kimble could give him a run for the starting job?

Seems the staff told Kimble he would be allowed to compete day 1... but, unless he comes in with serious wow skills, can't see how that happens w/o Spring ball...

For as maddening as some of your posts are, very glad to hear you are ok. This place is not the same without CaliCuse. All the best...

For as maddening as some of your posts are, very glad to hear you are ok. This place is not the same without CaliCuse. All the best...

This is an absolute fact :p

I'm glad you're alright.
Thank you They had a touch screen television system but no sports networks but the option was there for the internet but it probably induced more seizures by creating frustration.The "touch wasultra sensitive Once I thought I was going to put a fist through the screen in the middle of the night trying to get sleep. Sleep and hospitals are oxymoron like. Middle of the night blood checks are insane. I had four IVs for fluid and another drip and the freaking machine that regulates them makes a recurring noise that makes me nuts and thats not a set up line guys.Try rolling over for sleep with tubes stuck in you . It ain't fun. For the most part this hospital has an outstanding reputation in California Henry Mayo in Newhall.

Since we've seen so little of WunderLoeb, I wunder if Kimble could give him a run for the starting job?

Seems the staff told Kimble he would be allowed to compete day 1... but, unless he comes in with serious wow skills, can't see how that happens w/o Spring ball...
I agree the kid won't have enough coming this summer to grab the job unless he is super sensational on the playbook which will be given to him when he signs. You never really know how that will play out when that process begins.

Good to have you healthy, Cali. Go back to the OTB and give 'em hell.

I spent most of the weekend in the hospital having whats left of my brain checked out. I blacked outa couple times Friday AM.They found nothing and proved conclusively that you all must be correct in that I am a brainless idiot. I shared a room with an airforce plot who flew in Southeast Asia in an F-4 Phantom and was shot at with everything but a SAM. The man is suffering from congestive heart failure and is having a tough time with it. I told him my mother-nlaw had that and lived to 96.b That seemed to help his spirits a bit. I told him as a kid I was pretty much library on WW2 planes and our planes p to the present into the 1960s but have lost track of them later in life.We talked a bit about the P-51 and P-38s. I tried my best to keep his mind off his immediate problem. He seemed anxious to speak about the planes. It was good for us both. Back to the present Its good we got a kid like Hayes into the flow of redshirting and play cycle. Cooper will be an excellent player for who ever is the QB passing to him. He seems ;ike a decent YAC receiver.

God bless and good luck!