Ticket Prices | Syracusefan.com

Ticket Prices

SUFaninNJ

Living Legend
I'm sorry as I know that this has been covered in different threads in different ways. I just had to post this as I just got off the phone with a lady at the Dome Box office. I want to bring my boys up with me from Jersey for the Va Tech game in October. I figured since no one has sat in the 2 seats next to my season tix all year that I would have no problem procuring them. As expected, they were available. What I didn't expect was that she wanted to charge me $130 a ticket. Apparently I sit in a premium section (3oo's around the 25 yard line? Really?), and apparently along with FSU it's one of their premium games. I told her that there was no way that I was paying that and asked for the 2 cheapest tickets in the house. I told her that I would just buy those to get the boys in the door then have them sit next to me. She didn't even argue. In fact, she didn't even tell me the seat location of the two seats I purchased. So, instead of paying $270 (can't forget the service fee of $10), I'm paying $7o. I told her that her boss needed to take a serious look at the pricing structure. She pretty much agreed. As I said at the beginning, I know that ticket pricing has been tossed around on the board before.

I just wanted to share my story. Damn, I wish I knew someone who still worked in the ticket office!!

Mods, feel free to move this to another thread or forum if you need to.

SUFaninNJ said:
I'm sorry as I know that this has been covered in different threads in different ways. I just had to post this as I just got off the phone with a lady at the Dome Box office. I want to bring my boys up with me from Jersey for the Va Tech game in October. I figured since no one has sat in the 2 seats next to my season tix all year that I would have no problem procuring them. As expected, they were available. What I didn't expect was that she wanted to charge me $130 a ticket. Apparently I sit in a premium section (3oo's around the 25 yard line? Really?), and apparently along with FSU it's one of their premium games. I told her that there was no way that I was paying that and asked for the 2 cheapest tickets in the house. I told her that I would just buy those to get the boys in the door then have them sit next to me. She didn't even argue. In fact, she didn't even tell me the seat location of the two seats I purchased. So, instead of paying $270 (can't forget the service fee of $10), I'm paying $7o. I told her that her boss needed to take a serious look at the pricing structure. She pretty much agreed. As I said at the beginning, I know that ticket pricing has been tossed around on the board before. I just wanted to share my story. Damn, I wish I knew someone who still worked in the ticket office!! Mods, feel free to move this to another thread or forum if you need to.

Are they your personal seasons? You pay the donation yourself right?

SUFaninNJ said:
Yes. No one has had seasons next to me in a few years.

I was confused by your statement that you apparently sit in a premium section. You'd know that?

I was confused by your statement that you apparently sit in a premium section. You'd know that?

I pay the PSL, just wouldn't consider the C level premium.

SUFaninNJ said:

A, B, C, D are all considered premium. That's the term they use for any seat that has a donation.

A, B, C, D are all considered premium. That's the term they use for any seat that has a donation.

Ah, thanks for the clarification. I guess there are different shades of premium!

Is 300 level at the 25 premium? Thought premium extended 35-35 yd. If so, thats laughable and as we all know restructuring of tix needs to be done.

Is 300 level at the 25 premium? Thought premium extended 35-35 yd. If so, thats laughable and as we all know restructuring of tix needs to be done.
Apparently it is.

Ish88888 said:

It goes 10 to 10 but not in the upper parts of the upper part.

A is 40-50
B is 30-40
C is 20-30
D is 10-20

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online