Ticket Sales - Anyone Know? | Syracusefan.com

Ticket Sales - Anyone Know?

CuseOnly

All American
Does anyone know where we are with season ticket sales? Package sales? Notre Dame Metlife ticket sales?

For this year in relation to years past or actual numbers. I know SU usually keeps these numbers pretty close to the vest.

I am just curious and thinking this could be a very good year.

Don't expect a specific answer. Those in the know only answer, if they answer at all, in generalities.

I know this doesn't mean much but the charter we took down last year to MetLife has tripled in size from 1 bus, to 3 buses.

Hopefully if we are 3-0 we can see even more tickets sold that week/walk up.

Does anyone know where we are with season ticket sales? Package sales? Notre Dame Metlife ticket sales?

For this year in relation to years past or actual numbers. I know SU usually keeps these numbers pretty close to the vest.

I am just curious and thinking this could be a very good year.

I'll say this and this is all I will say. We have a lot more season ticket holders on board, we have bigger and better offers out to get people out in larger numbers, there WILL be more in the building. Our work is never done! However we are ahead of our pace!

I'll say this and this is all I will say. We have a lot more season ticket holders on board, we have bigger and better offers out to get people out in larger numbers, there WILL be more in the building. Our work is never done! However we are ahead of our pace!

Thanks Dan! That was all I was looking for really, just wanted a point of reference to previous years and to know that we were trending upwards.

If Fan Fest was any indication, we should be in good shape. Here's to hoping for 5K next year :)

I truly hope so be bad not to get 38-40 for opener with decent vibes around the team

I think this is very reasonable expectations. Despite being Nova it's the home opener on a Friday evening. I really can't see it being below 35k

and i'm talking actual butts in the seat. I know with the deals they will announce 40k+

I think this is very reasonable expectations. Despite being Nova it's the home opener on a Friday evening. I really can't see it being below 35k

and i'm talking actual butts in the seat. I know with the deals they will announce 40k+
Would also help attendance later on, when hopefully a decent crowd, sees us destroy nova hopefully.

One of these years someone is going to go to the state fair and be like it's kinda dead here. Then another person will say there is an su football game today it's also dead here on game days. :cool:

[QUOTE="CanadianSU, post: 1101801, member: 3965]Chance at 35 000 + for Nova?[/QUOTE]

I will be there from 220 miles south and i will make the noise of at least 10. It was a damn jigsaw puzzle to make it work but i legitimately cannot wait to see this years team in person.

[QUOTE="CanadianSU, post: 1101801, member: 3965]Chance at 35 000 + for Nova?

I will be there from 220 miles south and i will make the noise of at least 10. It was a damn jigsaw puzzle to make it work but i legitimately cannot wait to see this years team in person.[/QUOTE]
Awesome. Lets bring back the LOUD house this year.

Let me put this season in perspective for all of you. Last year I worked fan fest. I sold exactly 0 season tickets, 0 partial plans, and really only had people interested in bounce houses. This year? Our office has already made sales with plenty of people who are interested and people who are buying. The buzz is here folks. 18 days

^awesome. The dome with 40 000 + can be lethal. I know I am getting way ahead of myself here, but if you have 48 000 fans all yelling at the Carrier Dome it is one of the loudest venues in the Country.

I can't imagine there isn't north of 35k for Nova. As the posts above state there is a good vibe and it's a Friday night. The students typically pop in for those. The big point is HCSS buying a tix for each one sold. I have 4 seasons and only plan on giving the 4 extra to employees that promise their first born they will attend. Every vested fan/ season holder she'd be doing the same.

[QUOTE="CanadianSU, post: 1101801, member: 3965]Chance at 35 000 + for Nova?

I will be there from 220 miles south and i will make the noise of at least 10. It was a damn jigsaw puzzle to make it work but i legitimately cannot wait to see this years team in person.[/QUOTE]

Bravo. That's awesome!

My first post! Season Ticket Holder for the past 5 Years. I've got 4 and am bringing 4 through the #nextfanup Promo. Just got approved for a half day of work that day and expect to be tailgating by 4pm at the latest! Really looking forward to this season and making the trip to MetLife this year. Gonna shoot for a roadie at BC as well!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom