Tickets for TX Southern ?? | Syracusefan.com

Tickets for TX Southern ??

UnderHisOwnPower

Ask yourself, do I feel lucky?
StubHub is only showing upper deck behind the baskets. But I wouldn't expect more than about 15K on 12/27 to the Dome. Are there actually that many season ticket holders in the 1 and 200's? Is it better to wait another week to see if more become available on StubHub?

StubHub is only showing upper deck behind the baskets. But I wouldn't expect more than about 15K on 12/27 to the Dome. Are there actually that many season ticket holders in the 1 and 200's? Is it better to wait another week to see if more become available on StubHub?
You need to look again. Stubhub is showing far more than that.

The University Website (Ticketmaster?) is showing more than that as well, including tickets in what is normally the student section.

You need to look again. Stubhub is showing far more than that.
ok, I see what you're saying. I have a big group, so the onesy twosy's won't help me. Looks like I am headed for 311 heaven.

ok, I see what you're saying. I have a big group, so the onesy twosy's won't help me. Looks like I am headed for 311 heaven.

I like 310 and 311. Granted they are both the only sections I've ever sit in, but I like being center court like that. And the seats aren't that expensive. Really thinking of getting season tickets there.

Does SU do packages of games like 5 or 10?

I like 310 and 311. Granted they are both the only sections I've ever sit in, but I like being center court like that. And the seats aren't that expensive. Really thinking of getting season tickets there.

Does SU do packages of games like 5 or 10?

I would expect so, but I am not a season holder, so not sure. In my experience those mini packages will group the least desirable games as a package, so be careful if you are only going for 5-10. You could get just a couple of ACC games then the rest is filled in with the least desirable OOC games. The box office should have all those options for you.