Time to call HCSS | Syracusefan.com

Time to call HCSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

CNY in Miami

Walk On
Apologies and ask him to come back, this is embarrassing. The new AD played his hand and came up empty.

giphy.gif

Maybe people should stop buying into rumors from people who don't have a clue what is going on and then we wouldn't have people thinking Coyle is out of options. Good Lord.

Yeah...because that won't be more embarassing.

Where do some of you come up with this stuff?

CNY in Miami said:
Apologies and ask him to come back, this is embarrassing. The new AD played his hand and came up empty.

What is embarrassing?

It's embarrassing. We still may wind up with Dino Babers, who was the first choice for a lot of posters. We didn't give in on a completely bulls*** contract with Frost. We had someone take himself out of the running who no one here wanted anyway.

What a joke. Rabble rabble rabble. I'll get you, Coyle! You and that little dog of yours, too! Rabble rabble rabble.

It has been a long tough go here for Syracuse football fans , they just don't have much left. Not talking about just this convoluted coaching search , so don't be too hard on these fans who are still dreaming of having a great team and glory season.

It has been a long tough go here for Syracuse football fans , they just don't have much left. Not talking about just this convoluted coaching search , so don't be too hard on these fans who are still dreaming of having a great team and glory season.
Who's being hard on fans dreaming of having a great team?

I haven't seen a single person go after anyone who wants Syracuse to have success.

Who's being hard on fans dreaming of having a great team?

I haven't seen a single person go after anyone who wants Syracuse to have success.
I'm assuming every poster here including the OP wants a return to the goodtimes. I guess what I'm saying is that this search dragging out is making people crazy and they will say some things they don't mean. I believe it may turn out great , but it would have been better if it was cut and dried already.

Thank you for having no clue what you're talking about. Don't jump on the bandwagon when our next coach is introduced.

Wow.
No clue-haven't seen anyone else on this board with one. Coyle is just rolling the dice and is coming up with craps. We had a coach that needed more time, but typical of residents of CNY gave him no support and relished at every opportunity to bash him.

No clue-haven't seen anyone else on this board with one. Coyle is just rolling the dice and is coming up with craps. We had a coach that needed more time, but typical of residents of CNY gave him no support and relished at every opportunity to bash him.

Aren't you doing the same with Coyle and the coaching search?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom