Time to fire up the Fine Board - BF suing ESPN | Syracusefan.com

Time to fire up the Fine Board - BF suing ESPN

I had visions of Medusa surfacing
GloriaAllred1.jpg

Great timing for CBS. They can milk this and **** on ESPN all night long.
You might think so...but I would be shocked if they even mention it.

My heart almost stopped when I saw the title...With that being said I do miss John Syracuse.

I wonder how ESPN will cover this...
I'd expect a 2-second blurb near the end of SportsCenter. They'll mention the suit, the fact that ESPN does not comment on ongoing litigation and that they stand behind their reporting. Followed by a commercial break.

I'm really glad team stream sent me a text about this before I looked at the board. I would have had a heart attack based on the thread title..

Good for you Bernie

Had to break the night we're playing? CBS will talk about nothing else. Just what we didn't need. Couldn't have waited another week or two.

CBS will not say 1 thing about this. I guarantee that. Has no bearing on the game and it takes too long to get into.

I could be wrong but doesn't Fox have a new big all sports channel in the works that they're hoping challenges ESPN? If so I could see them giving this a lot of positive coverage on Fine's side in an attempt to give ESPN credibility issues to help propel their new station.

I'd expect a 2-second blurb near the end of SportsCenter. They'll mention the suit, the fact that ESPN does not comment on ongoing litigation and that they stand behind their reporting. Followed by a commercial break reminder that Syracuse is under investigation by the NCAA.

Fixed

I'd expect a 2-second blurb near the end of SportsCenter. They'll mention the suit, the fact that ESPN does not comment on ongoing litigation and that they stand behind their reporting. Followed by a commercial break.

"This just in! Reports that we have a pending lawsuit and we will be s-....yracuse is under NCAA investigation."

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Very risky move by Fine. He will have to take a depo and subject himself to perjury charges. Not saying he is lying but a prosecutor could make the case.

Very risky move by Fine. He will have to take a depo and subject himself to perjury charges. Not saying he is lying but a prosecutor could make the case.
Won't be a prosecutor per se but you're exactly right...he's opening Pandora's box. He must be pretty sure there's not much in there