Today could not have gone much worse | Syracusefan.com

Today could not have gone much worse

Rocco

Watching you.
After starting off with a 7-0 early lead and that late punt return TD, calamity was ever present.

Shafer with his flat-out, baffling coaching mistakes.

McDonough and Spielman spending the 4th qtr talking about Shafer's job status.

An absolute ass beating on the field.

Worst tackling I have EVER seen.

I wasn't expecting a win, but I was expecting it to be closer than this.

"Holy shitt! Where's the Tylenol?!?!"

Dungey lost a fumble, but yes no major injuries at least that we're aware of.

ah, you're right.
i was watching most of the first half on my phone and missed the fumble.

Arcinega and Bennet both didn't play in the second half.
Looked like arcinega had a concussion. Looks like the concussion talk early in the week jinxed him.

After starting off with a 7-0 early lead and that late punt return TD, calamity was ever present.

Couldn't have said it better, but maybe add Speilman saying repeatedly that if the team wins out, maybe you keep him and McDonough saying that will happen when he's a star of shampoo commercials!

I'm on business in Bangalore and watched the whole debacle. At least I'm back home for the rest of them.

Not going to worry about the tackling, they look like HS freshmen by physical comparison.

It's been an intentional trade of more speed for size. It's going to be beneficial in many more games than not, at least for now.

Thought Thomas played well, where has he been all year.

Punting on 4th and 2 inside the 40. Calling a timeout with 0:58 left in the second half when you're on the 1 yard line.

Every week Shafer proves more and more than he's not cut out for this.

Punting on 4th and 2 inside the 40. Calling a timeout with 0:58 left in the second half when you're on the 1 yard line.

Every week Shafer proves more and more than he's not cut out for this.

Learned from past mistakes. Didn't want to give them the ball there again after they waltzed down the field and scored a touchdown at the end of the first half after the squib. (he said sarcastically)

Not going to worry about the tackling, they look like HS freshmen by physical comparison.

It's been an intentional trade of more speed for size. It's going to be beneficial in many more games than not, at least for now.

I'm not sure with Thomas - unless it's a speed over strength thing? He matched up well with the power back look that FSU had.

Thomas #23 was one of the guys burnt on FSU's 2nd deep TD. Why in the F was he on a WR? The safety (Whitner or Scissum) got mushed as well.

In the first quarter Spielman wouldn't shut up about the missed calls that were the difference in the game - to FSU's benefit. But we are more than missed calls away from being a winning program ... that timeout right before halftime makes me wonder if McF-it was the only one melting down when we got near the red zone.