Tomorrow night will be the first time I have ever rooted for Duke | Syracusefan.com

Tomorrow night will be the first time I have ever rooted for Duke

I was just having this exact conversation. Or maybe the arena will blow up. Without killing anyone of course...

Come Wednesday, you should start your morning with "Bless me Father, for I have sinned..."

Duke will run that team off the floor. K will have those boys ready to play and will stick it up Cal's ass. Well not really but something like that...

I also root for them against Georgetown. I think Duke wins convincingly tomorrow.

Even living in North Carolina, Duke really doesn't bother me all that much. Now UNC on the other hand...

Even living in North Carolina, Duke really doesn't bother me all that much. Now UNC on the other hand...
God bless you, I live in North Carolina too and I can't stand Duke, Carolina, State or any fan of the mentioned three.

Plumlee and Kelly will be tough covers for their bigs.

I don't like Kentucky but I hate Duke, go Cats.

If MD could shoot at all they probably would have beaten UK. Duke can shoot if they can also score it inside then U could be in for a long night.

D...U...K...E Goooooooo Duke. Phew that chore is done for the year.

The lessor of two evils is... Wait for it...

Duke... Go Blue Devils. I feel dirty...Another whole question is who to route for when Duke plays UNC. Hmmm

As Jimmy V. once famously said: If Carolina was playing the Russians, half the state would root for the Russians.

As for Duke-Kentucky, I'm rooting for them both to lose. I think it's going to at least partially work out for me.

Go Orange. Go Heels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should all feel ashamed for yourselves. No good can come from rooting for either of these teams as a lesser evil is still evil. All of you who have chosen either side of evil should take 5 bloody mary's and reflect upon what is truly great in NCAA bball ('Cuse, duh).

Since I hate both teams, like most here, I won't even watch the game. Neither are worth my time.

Since I am not a Christian, I will clearly be on the side of the Devil.

Just wanted to get that off my chest.
Well as long as you are not doing it because you want to impress your Dukie girlfriend. ;) Wonder whatever happened to that guy.

Well as long as you are not doing it because you want to impress your Dukie girlfriend. ;) Wonder whatever happened to that guy.

article-1264092-081D0A9F000005DC-144_468x339.jpg

Randygoduke was last seen:
Oct 7, 2012

I never thought I'd hate anything more than Duke, and then Cal goes to Kentucky.

Kudos to both programs for scheduling a quality game like this so early in the season.

Meanwhile we play Wagner, Monmouth, Alcorn State, and CCSU (I had to look that up just to see who that was).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom