Tony Bennet Post Game Press Conference | Syracusefan.com

Tony Bennet Post Game Press Conference

He needs to teach Perentes what it means to win and lose with class. I'm pretty tired of stink fingure. No idea how he didn't get t'd up today.

What did he do today? I didn't see anything except man-bun shushing the crowd.

What did he do today? I didn't see anything except man-bun shushing the crowd.

He was woofing the refs hard for an and1 on a late drive. Then he was ripping the ref on the next possession after getting called for a foul. Any of our guys would have been t'd up for that IMO. He was a cry baby all game to the refs as well.

He was woofing the refs hard for an and1 on a late drive. Then he was ripping the ref on the next possession after getting called for a foul. Any of our guys would have been t'd up for that IMO. He was a cry baby all game to the refs as well.

Tonight, around 3 am he's going to wake up in a cold sweat smacking his own arm!

I didn't really get his gripes...that one play he went crazy on, I'm not sure where the foul was. Lydon obviously didn't touch him, the only contact was the bump on the initial drive. The announcers kept talking like they saw a foul too - but where? That's a bump that happens 80 times a game and gets called like 10 - and that's on the floor anyway. Then they gift him a call the next possession when he just lowered his shoulder and drove straight into Battle or Gillon.

I didn't really get his gripes...that one play he went crazy on, I'm not sure where the foul was. Lydon obviously didn't touch him, the only contact was the bump on the initial drive. The announcers kept talking like they saw a foul too - but where? That's a bump that happens 80 times a game and gets called like 10 - and that's on the floor anyway. Then they gift him a call the next possession when he just lowered his shoulder and drove straight into Battle or Gillon.

Yep he gets rewarded for biotching. Should have been an offensive foul. Dude is a good player but he can't graduate and go away fast enough for me.

I said the same thing on that call... he was fouled on the floor (maybe) and got the bucket... so he wants them to take the 2 away and take free throws? Then the "make up call" was ridiculous after he complained a second time.. I said 5 seconds before he went bulldozer "here comes the make up call."

Wanted the star treatment. On the one you refer to in your last sentence, it was Battle. He used his left hand to push off and create the contact. Battle was like: W T F ? I've watched UVA a lot this year and he's always looking for a call he has no business getting. I do respect his desire to take the big shot.

Wanted the star treatment. On the one you refer to in your last sentence, it was Battle. He used his left hand to push off and create the contact. Battle was like: W T F ? I've watched UVA a lot this year and he's always looking for a call he has no business getting. I do respect his desire to take the big shot.

That said... that dude is CLUTCH whiner or not. I've never watched one of his Virginia games and not been screaming at the TV to get up on him!

I said the same thing on that call... he was fouled on the floor (maybe) and got the bucket... so he wants them to take the 2 away and take free throws? Then the "make up call" was ridiculous after he complained a second time.. I said 5 seconds before he went bulldozer "here comes the make up call."

The foul (if there was one) definitely was 'on the floor' and would've been called on Battle as he was guarding him. There was contact, but it appeared rather inconsequential, however, only 5 team fouls on SU at that time, so if a foul had been called, there wouldn't have been any free throws.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom