Top three board quotes after a quarter of the season | Syracusefan.com

Top three board quotes after a quarter of the season

Eric15

Living Legend
1. Fumble in the Colorado/Colorado St. game. Refs say it's Purdue ball. sabach

2. Bama lost to a team that won @Bama so that's a quality loss dwilmont44

3. This is why people who schedule weddings on home gamedays are evil. YOU HAVE 46 OTHER SATURDAYS TO CHOOSE FROM. FORTY SIX! Not to mention I can flip a coin at your wedding and tell you whether this event that made me miss a home game will result in a divorce anyway. “Oh, but the fall is so beautiful for a wedding” You know what’s more beautiful than your wedding? Watching Cuse run out of the tunnel against Clemson. You know what’s more enjoyable than your overcooked salmon and mushy asparagus? Every single food item at my tailgate. But I’m over it. 690West

Keep up the great comedic work, friends.

3. This is why people who schedule weddings on home gamedays are evil. YOU HAVE 46 OTHER SATURDAYS TO CHOOSE FROM. FORTY SIX! Not to mention I can flip a coin at your wedding and tell you whether this event that made me miss a home game will result in a divorce anyway. “Oh, but the fall is so beautiful for a wedding” You know what’s more beautiful than your wedding? Watching Cuse run out of the tunnel against Clemson. You know what’s more enjoyable than your overcooked salmon and mushy asparagus? Every single food item at my tailgate. But I’m over it. 690West

690West does not, in fact, sound like he's over it.

This is outstanding work, I read all 3 of these when they were originally posted (I know, I need to develop other hobbies) and LMAO at them then and just LMAO at them again.

There is nothing worse that having to prop your phone against a bowl of dinner rolls to hide your fandom at a wedding. And then when caught, you get this look

1694975567823.gif

This should be done weekly on all the boards.

Unbelievably not! I already checked it out, and we are going to the one reception place in the world that doesn't have a TV. so I will be staring at my pho
Don't forget your charger or a portable charging device.

I saw #1 and #3 in real time. Both were great. But since I am a female who would NEVER have her wedding during football or basketball season (June 14 is my Anniversary), I go for #1 for the win. Especially since I read it last night right after our game and those refs awful play calls were still fresh on my mind.