Triche Fair and Southerland have been awful inside the 3 pt line | Syracusefan.com

Triche Fair and Southerland have been awful inside the 3 pt line

a

• b

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • c

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Millhouse

Living Legend
Triche and Fair are shooting 37% inside the arc the last 8 non cupcake games. Southerland is shooting 32%. Montana doesn't tell me much about how they're going to do the rest of the way so they're left out

Fair and Southland have been lights out from 3 over that same stretch, thankfully but that is just pitiful from 2 pt range

Thankfully Carter-Williams is 53% from 2 over that stretch.

The book is out on CJ... take away his left and body him up so he can't easily get a shot off. Since he doesn't look to pass he usually throws up a wild shot that has a less than 40% chance of going in. For all those people about to blast me... I think CJ is a great player and is the best guy on this team but he does have a few holes in his game.

Southy just take stupid shots inside the arc... he doesn't pump... make a move or anything. He just turns and shoots no matter how well he is guarded. It's sad that someone with his size advantage isn't more of a post up threat like he was in the beginning of the year. For whatever reason JB doesn't like his shooters to start their game inside and work their way out... it's just bombs away.

The book is out on CJ... take away his left and body him up so he can't easily get a shot off. Since he doesn't look to pass he usually throws up a wild shot that has a less than 40% chance of going in. For all those people about to blast me... I think CJ is a great player and is the best guy on this team but he does have a few holes in his game.

Southy just take stupid shots inside the arc... he doesn't pump... make a move or anything. He just turns and shoots no matter how well he is guarded. It's sad that someone with his size advantage isn't more of a post up threat like he was in the beginning of the year. For whatever reason JB doesn't like his shooters to start their game inside and work their way out... it's just bombs away.
he doesn't want them starting inside because they can't make anything inside

it's going to be a lot of wild MCW drive and kicks - we'll have to live with some turnovers

For whatever reason JB doesn't like his shooters to start their game inside and work their way out... it's just bombs away.

I'm with you on this. I am never so happy as I am when the deep-threat guys go inside. Especially early. It's a harbinger of good things to come.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom