Class of 2014 - Trumaine Washington - DB - Florida | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Trumaine Washington - DB - Florida

Anyone make sure that Whigam is hosting him? Isn't he 3 for 3?
there is huge bucks that hang around skytop...some of the biggest bucks that most hunters would ever see.
They are usually referred to as football players and in some cases prospective recruits. In any event calling them "bucks has long been a term reserved for those inclined to side with Paula Dean in the improper use of the language. I think in the case of "hunters" you mean "recruiting coaches."

Mike 43s
Cuse DB target Trumaine Washington RT @NoFlyzoneTru: Committing at 1pm
More recruit experts are predicting Louisville on the other site. Wonder if TW released some info that we are unaware of or if he is one of the 4+ Eric White eluded to?

More recruit experts are predicting Louisville on the other site. Wonder if TW released some info that we are unaware of or if he is one of the 4+ Eric White eluded to?

A lot of those predictions were right after he visited UofL.

Isn't he still up at SU? I can't imagine he's going to commit to Louisville while he's still on our campus. Committing to UofL? Yeah kid, enjoy hitchhiking back to Florida.

Last edited:
Not saying I know anything of TW's decision but 247 is typically the least in touch with any of these recruits... I would love to see their crystal ball percentage... It's probably pretty good considering they change their predictions like underwear.

Isn't he still up at SU? I can't imagine he's going to commit to Louisville while he's still on our campus. Committing to UofL? Yeah kid, enjoy hitchhiking back to Florida.
Was thinking the same thing. Should be a strange conversation if he picks Lville.

sounds like lville now. based on the #s.

And the "12 o'clock' comment. He is announcing at 1pm, but Louisville is on central time, so it will be noon there.

If we got five we are in pretty good shape regardless of his decision.

Doesn't make any sense. Why rush to commit to Louisville while still on our campus? Wouldn't he wait until he got home? I'm figuring he's an SU commit, wants to commit on campus and is bumping up the announce time, because he has to catch a flight afterwards.

And the "12 o'clock' comment. He is announcing at 1pm, but Louisville is on central time, so it will be noon there.

The Louisville in Kentucky?

So the 5th commitment this weekend has to either be Washington or Samuels.
If Samuels is waiting to announce on NSD, Eric White wouldn't count him as the 5th, I don't think.

Crap...good luck to him though. Pretty sure I couldn't ever bring myself to play for that jackhole Petrino