Twitter Posting | Syracusefan.com

Twitter Posting

gbo

Resident Clemson Fan
How do you post a Twitter? I'm not familiar with social media.

How do you post a Twitter? I'm not familiar with social media.
On the upper right hand corner of the tweet there is a downward pointing arrow. Click on that. You now have options of what you want to do. Click on copy link to tweet. A message then will tell you the link has been copied. Then simply paste the link in a posting box and hit reply.

I'm not a twitter wizard for nothing. ;)

On the upper right hand corner of the tweet there is a downward pointing arrow. Click on that. You now have options of what you want to do. Click on copy link to tweet. A message then will tell you the link has been copied. Then simply paste the link in a posting box and hit reply.

I knew I should have just tagged you. You're the best.

That’s true on a computer (and maybe an iPad?) but on an iPhone you click on the up arrow in the lower right corner of the tweet then click “share tweet via” then hit copy link. Then paste into a post.

That’s true on a computer (and maybe an iPad?) but on an iPhone you click on the up arrow in the lower right corner of the tweet then click “share tweet via” then hit copy link. Then paste into a post.
On my dumb smart phone, Samsung, you have to click on the three dots in the upper right and copy link. There is no consistency to copying tweet links...like credit card readers. To chip or to slide.

Last edited:
Flattery will not cut you any slack when we beat Clemson...again. ;)
Ouch

BaFxNOZ.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom