Two ACC Ties Midway in Second - ND at Duke, Miami at Clemson | Syracusefan.com

Two ACC Ties Midway in Second - ND at Duke, Miami at Clemson

jncuse

I brought the Cocaine to the White House
Don't like the Irish but no brainer here especially at Cameron. Go Notre Dame.

Clemson may do it again at home as a slight dog.

Bonzie going off on the Dukies. Or whatever his name is.

Foul on Kinnard -- bad hair

Ingram may weigh under 100 pounds.

Do we really want Duke to lose? I don't think their chances of losing 2 games in 3 days to unranked teams in Cameron is very high...

Do we really want Duke to lose? I don't think their chances of losing 2 games in 3 days to unranked teams in Cameron is very high...
The answer is yes.

This has been a great game.

Give me a bonzie colson every day of the week.

Not much defense in this game.

I like watching games like this - I could deal without the Plumlee though. Quit falling down you dope.

Duke has no depth if you can get them into foul trouble. Their top 6 is rally good though.

Notre Dame is killing Duke on the offensive boards. We need Roberson to get 15 rebounds on Monday.

Notre Dame trying to mimic our foul trouble.

Okay, Notre Dame misses most shots at the rim in such incredibly ugly fashion it's amazing (at least this game).

The get blocked by the rim, hit the shot clock on drives, blocked by the bottom of the backboard, miss the rim altogether...and that's in the last 5 minutes alone.

Duk rarely loses 2 in a row at home. Im rooting against Nd

Statistically irrelevant. These are independent events. They rarely lose twice in a row at home, because they rarely lose one game in the first place.

Our probability of winning is the same whether Duke wins or not today. If anything Duke loses a bit of its swag for the short term and we are coming in confident.

Clemson pulls away from Miami. Nice run. They will have a fascinating resume come Seleciton Sunday, if they can stay on track in ACC play. Their OOC resume was beyond terrible. 4 forecasted bad losses, not one win against a team in the forecasted top 200 RPI.

Last edited:
Statistically irrelevant. These are independent events. They rarely lose twice in a row at home, because they rarely lose one game in the first place.

Our probability of winning is the same whether Duke wins or not today. If anything Duke loses a bit of its swag for the short term and we are coming in confident.
Statistically yes, but cant measure duks motivation w stats. K is a tremendous coach at motivating his kids after a loss. Duk should be spent against us by end of game because this is a high paced game and they have very thin bench like us. Mon should be a great game! Go Cuse

Kinnard's desire to flop cost them there.

wow, what an obvious flop. Nice to see the refs not call an offensive foul

Statistically yes, but cant measure duks motivation w stats. K is a tremendous coach at motivating his kids after a loss. Duk should be spent against us by end of game because this is a high paced game and they have very thin bench like us. Mon should be a great game! Go Cuse

Yes there is the motivation factor after a loss. But I find college kids tend to go on short term funks every now and then, so if anything a win is now more of a possibility. I would bet this may even be the case for the cheaters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom