Tyler & Dylan Ennis | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Tyler & Dylan Ennis

I hate it when people do this, could you just tell the guy so he doesn't have to flip through pages looking for each little thing? Then politely tell him it'd already been answered

Sure thing, and would you like a cup of coffee with that?

This whole thread sucks, nobody should ever care ...let alone discuss their family matters on this forum. Can't believe this thread is not nuked.

I always enjoyed learning about the story of Michael Carter-Williams... and why his last name is the way it is...

According to this Donna Ditota interview from 2012:
MCW: Carter is my mom’s maiden name. She has one sister and no brothers. My grandfather’s last name was Carter, obviously, so if I didn’t have a last name of Carter, then his last name would never be carried on. And it’s kinda cool, because now I’m starting my own generation whenever I have children.

http://www.syracuse.com/orangebasketball/index.ssf/2012/11/michael_carter-williams_ready.html

(Also, MCW's real first name is Leroy... think of that as you're passing the LeRoy exit on the Thruway tomorrow!)
http://articles.philly.com/2013-12-02/sports/44622776_1_michael-carter-williams-earl-williams-leroy

[URL said:
FTR, it actually says that LeRoy is MCW's grandpa's real name, but that he went by Michael Carter because people on the phone were racist when he introduced himself as LeRoy Carter.

This whole thread sucks, nobody should ever care ...let alone discuss their family matters on this forum. Can't believe this thread is not nuked.

wow 3 pages already. somebody get Maury on horn and we can get this settled once and for all