Tyler Provo - Semper Fidelis All American Bowl Game | Syracusefan.com

Tyler Provo - Semper Fidelis All American Bowl Game

PhatOrange

Living Legend
Per the Palm Beach Post:

Tyler Provo selected: American Heritage tight end Tyler Provo will play in the Semper Fidelis All-American Bowl on Jan. 4 at The Home Depot Center in Carson, Calif. The game will be broadcast live at 9 p.m. on NFL Network. Provo has verbally committed to Syracuse, where his brother Nick set several pass-catching records as a tight end.

Justin Moody, Philadelphia (Pa.) George Washington
The 6-foot-3, 260-pound Moody is from the same high school program that produced Florida All-American defensive tackle Sharrif Floyd. Moody has offers from Pittsburgh, Purdue, Syracuse and others and the Panthers received an official visit on the weekend of Dec. 7. Moody projects inside long term and is ranked as the No. 45 defensive tackle prospect in the 2013 class by 247Sports.

Interesting tidbit. Are we still after this guy?

Justin Moody, Philadelphia (Pa.) George Washington
The 6-foot-3, 260-pound Moody is from the same high school program that produced Florida All-American defensive tackle Sharrif Floyd. Moody has offers from Pittsburgh, Purdue, Syracuse and others and the Panthers received an official visit on the weekend of Dec. 7. Moody projects inside long term and is ranked as the No. 45 defensive tackle prospect in the 2013 class by 247Sports.

Interesting tidbit. Are we still after this guy?

He's an enigma - hard to tell what's going on with him. It's been reported that we've offered but to say his recruitment has been quiet would be a massive understatement. I think he may have been one of those "I'll deal with recruiting after my season is over" kids. Not sure if he's visiting or not.

Laray has to be coming here doesn't he? I mean he is the guy who has been (seemingly) infatuated with us for a while and I just can't see him going elsewhere...
I've never read anything that's made me think he's infatuated but I do think he's coming.