Tyler Rouse 3, Syracuse 2 | Syracusefan.com

Tyler Rouse 3, Syracuse 2

To be fair to our RBs I'm willing to bet that Cuse only had like 11 offensive TDs this year.

OrangeXtreme said:
Stephen Bailey ‏@Stephen_Bailey1 2m Tyler Rouse (3) had more touchdowns this year than all of Syracuse's running backs combined (2). Not bad for a kid everyone thought was too small and injury prone for FBS ball.

He also got lit up by our linebackers. Thought Addazzio stopped giving him the ball because he was nervous about his health.

Tyler reminds me a lot of PTG in size, speed and ability. I think PTG behind their line probably scores 3 td's this year too.

How do you think he would have done running behind a banged up OL and for an OC who aimlessly rotated five RBs?

Don't think we missed on Rouse. I could've scored 3 TD's behind that BC line this year. I'd take PTG over him any day of the week and twice on Saturday.

But but we got Naesean Howard! (Okay I know he wasn't going to play RB) Did he ever hook up with another school this fall?

EDIT: I'm assuming he didn't stay in school.

But but we got Naesean Howard! (Okay I know he wasn't going to play RB) Did he ever hook up with another school this fall?

EDIT: I'm assuming he didn't stay in school.
Tyler reminds me a lot of PTG in size, speed and ability. I think PTG behind their line probably scores 3 td's this year too.
he was not in the ballpark of PTG

I'd still take any RB on SU's roster over Rouse. BC's system and personnel is meant to exploit teams on the ground. SU's wasn't this year after Hunt was injured.

Can someone please tell me why the hell mcfarlane got the least carries? Nothing on morris or ptg but i feel as if dm was clearly the most talented.

tyler rouse for Heisman. what an insane whif by the staff. I cant believe it. holy crap, that tiny slow kid is so good.
These designations of Walk on /2nd Team/starter/Hall of Fame posts etc.etc show that these rewards are the basis of numbers not content.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom