Tyus, Oshea, Hughes | Syracusefan.com

Tyus, Oshea, Hughes

nyucuse

2nd String
Obviously very early days but it would not shock me to see these three form the most productive set of wings in the country this season. Duke of course has it's trio which may very well have higher NBA upside, but in terms of 2018-19 production, from guys that all look like grown men at this stage, I'm rolling with our three. Really think they could be special this season.

Obviously very early days but it would not shock me to see these three form the most productive set of wings in the country this season. Duke of course has it's trio which may very well have higher NBA upside, but in terms of 2018-19 production, from guys that all look like grown men at this stage, I'm rolling with our three. Really think they could be special this season.

Wow .. great minds. Check my last post in the Hughes thread.

Couldn’t agree more.

Sets up to be a prototypical JB offensive machine with a CG/SF/SF/SF/C

When we have that combo, JB’s offenses are at their best. (And I think we have enough length up top and at C to make it work defensively too)

I. Can’t. Wait.

I really think the mix of our core and the new cars that were in a very good position to win it all.

One of the best teams JB has ever had.
Every bone in my body wants to hold back but I tend to agree. This team has all the parts. If we can only avoid the injury bug, this year's team will initially surprise many then just continue to roll. But lets not rush it. One game at a time. LGO

Cuse definitely has the thoroughbreds to run a long and great race. Hopefully few stumbles and they beat everyone to the finish line with a strong kick. It's Breeders Cup weekend in the Ville, hence my horse racing analogy to SU.

Optimism abounds on the SU Fan Forum, love it. I also feel this could be a special year. We will have to wait and see just how special.

Optimism is easy when you build the roster like this and have some breaks like Battle returning. We would be excellent without Battle but him back is what puts us over the hump.

Roster management hasn't been our strong suit since 2012.

Brissett plays the 4 now with Hughes at the 3.

Brissett plays the 4 now with Hughes at the 3.

True, but to fit the three on the court at the same time, it's inevitable. It works for us as OB is an excellent rebounder. But he is more of a three than a four. Duke will need to do the same. Should qualify my initial statement as three 'natural' wings.

I reserve my judgement until we can prove that we can score ...and score in bunches
I don't want to see us "ever" playing games in the low 60's or have to win games in the 60's

Every bone in my body wants to hold back but I tend to agree. This team has all the parts. If we can only avoid the injury bug, this year's team will initially surprise many then just continue to roll. But lets not rush it. One game at a time. LGO
Funny- avoid the injury bug as we begin with all three pgs out

I reserve my judgement until we can prove that we can score ...and score in bunches
I don't want to see us "ever" playing games in the low 60's or have to win games in the 60's
you are going to be disappointed then

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom