Tyus update | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Tyus update

Oh my. Not what I meant to type at all. :oops:

Apologies to anyone offended. My goal now is to change my laptop so that anytime I type a 'd' it types an 'h'.
Hih it work?
Personally I considered it worthy of joining the pantheon along with "He gone" and "Thickburger."

Oh my. Not what I meant to type at all. :oops:

Apologies to anyone offended. My goal now is to change my laptop so that anytime I type a 'd' it types an 'h'.
Hih it work?
Personally I considered it worthy of joining the pantheon along with "He gone" and "Thickburger."

"I have spoken no pants."

"Go kick rocks."

I've wanted "nothing is real, we are all just water" to be a thing since March. But just like "fetch" I don't think its going to happen.

Battles season this year was very similar to Gerry McNamaras senior year and a lot of the same people who love Tyus crapped on Gerry his entire Senior season.

I just wish people were consistent.

That is an interesting comparison. They were both very high-usage guards on teams with only a couple other (deeply flawed) offensive options. Their numbers do look more similar than I would have guessed. To me, Gerry was a little more frustrating because he was a senior who, it seems, should have known better. But in retrospect, I think a lot of that frustration was the indirect result of Roberts and Watkins just not being nearly as good as they should have been. Kind of think Battle suffers from a similar dynamic - it ain't his fault Oshae couldn't make a layup and Dolejaz couldn't shoot until March.

That said, I'm not sure it says much about Battle's NBA prospects. (Not saying you were saying anything to the contrary.) Gerry was four inches shorter, not as strong, and also two years older that season than Battle is now. He was never going to be an NBA player.

My favorite part about this thread is it has not contained any updates on Tyus in a while.

While I started the thread kinda joking around with my initial post, I really was hoping it wouldn't get crazy after the other one got locked. Oh well, you know what they say about best intentions...

Donte DiVincenzo to sign with agent, keep name in NBA draft
Nova hero DiVincenzo to remain in NBA draft

Projected to go before Tyus. Could bump Thus down a notch.
2 of the 4 guys who think they’re Lebron in my office, shooting rolled up paper baskets into the hallway can...would bump Tyus down a couple of notches.

WTFIHT...

Absolutely this. Many recruiting gurus said the rumors were out there more than a month before he announced. JB said he was blindsided. That is very unsettling given that he was our best recruit in a decade. Who is manning the phones at Manley these days??
It does make you wonder how plugged in the current staff is/how well their ears are to the ground in recruiting circles. Maybe it’s a function of the fact that he’s a kid outside our usual recruiting area. Or maybe they did hear the rumors, but the public line is that we got blindsided. Who knows. Hopefully the staff knocks it out of the park for the 2019
Class and we can forget all about Bazley.

Last edited:
Because, after not playing a minute for SU, he put a knife in the back of Syracuse University? lol

Having it be "really hard to wish the best for someone" and trolling a kid on social media are the same thing? My God, move on.
smd
I'm not condoning trolling someone on social media but why in the world should any su fan root for bazely?

Correct. We are Syracuse fans. That is why we are here. I have no more reason to wish Bazley well than i do Joe Blow from Omaha. He did with purpose and forethought cause harm to the Syracuse University basketball of which I am a fan of. It will not make me sad to see the G league eat him alive and it will bring me no joy for him to succeed.

I agree w the notion as well. End of day I don’t care about a guys W2 yearly who left us high and dry. I’m a syracuse grad first and root for the laundry.

Correct. We are Syracuse fans. That is why we are here. I have no more reason to wish Bazley well than i do Joe Blow from Omaha. He did with purpose and forethought cause harm to the Syracuse University basketball of which I am a fan of. It will not make me sad to see the G league eat him alive and it will bring me no joy for him to succeed.
That's such BS. The kid what he thought was best for him. Whatever happens to Syracuse is collateral, and was far from his thought process,IMO.
Fab, Eric D., Josh Wright, etc. Did far more to harm SU than did Beazley.
Truth be told, JB has done far more to harm SU than Beazley ever did.

That's such BS. The kid what he thought was best for him. Whatever happens to Syracuse is collateral, and was far from his thought process,IMO.
One sentence too many.

Yea, that SOB ruined the program.

so if you are Tyus do you chase the D(G)-League or head overseas and make some money? Assuming he is not on a roster which I don't think he will be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom