UB Bulls Spring Game | Syracusefan.com

UB Bulls Spring Game

Finwad32

Hall of Fame
The Bulls had their Spring Game yesterday afternoon. It was well run and the coaching staff is a great bunch of guys. Khalil Mack also made a cameo and looks really supportive of his alma mater.

Good kids in the program, I have no idea what their outlook is but it’s fun to watch. They did a draft format with Blue & White teams instead of your traditional 1 v 2’s.

The starting QB Cole Snyder had a tough day for the blue squad, throwing 2 picks to 1 TD. My Cuzzo Gunnar Gray and his competition for the backup QB spot CJ Ogbonna continued to battle it out and further establish the competition for backup

Gunnar went 11-22 for 148 / 1TD & 1 Int. CJ was 6-9 / 136 / 1 & 1 hitting a long ball for a 73 yd TD. Both played for the White Team.

White won the day 25-7 for a steak dinner, the Blue’s received boiled hot dogs lol.

I hope they were Pilgrim Hot Dogs. Those babies always had that weird red dye when you boiled them.

I hope they were Pilgrim Hot Dogs. Those babies always had that weird red dye when you boiled them.
The coach was quoted as saying he was going to seek out the worst hot dogs he could find and may even opt to microwave them instead of boiling lol.

Last edited: