UB Notes | Syracusefan.com

UB Notes

GoSU96

Living Legend
"New York" on the jersey above the number.

Joe Licata is the starting QB.

Looked like they had more figured out than SU last week.

The JV team has the #2 LB in the nation and a receiver that SU would keel over to have.

So two guys. Awesome.

I'm not going to get into this because I don't feel like bashing SU.

All I'll say UB looked like they had more figured out against Ohio State than SU looked like they had figured out against PSU. Neither team is playing as well as they can right now.

I'd like to see SU schedule teams like OSU and Baylor though, it'll never happen.

I'd like to see SU schedule teams like OSU and Baylor though, it'll never happen.

why's that

plus currently in the 2nd. they are losing 56-13 to baylor

Last edited:

All I'll say UB looked like they had more figured out against Ohio State than SU looked like they had figured out against PSU. Neither team is playing as well as they can right now.

We don't have to go out of conference to get Top 25 games. Last time I checked, the MAC slate doesn't include FSU and Clemson. And I take Northwestern over Baylor.

MISSOURI and USC?

MISSOURI and USC?

Or Michigan...or ND...or Tennessee...or Texas...or Oklahoma...or Penn State...or Auburn? Holy crap, trueblue.

You know that you're on the football board, right?

Take it to the Buffalo board

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baylor 56 Buffalo's College Team 13 at the Harf

Or Michigan...or ND...or Tennessee...or Texas...or Oklahoma...or Penn State...or Auburn? Holy crap, trueblue.

Probably before he was born.

"New York" on the jersey above the number.

Joe Licata is the starting QB.

wow_old_news_is_so_exciting.jpg

Licata has been starting since Week 10 last year and if this is the first time you've discovered UB has put "New York" on their uniforms, I'd like to congratulate you on getting out of the cave you've been in the last three months.

You have got to be kidding. I think you just beat Milhouse's worst post ever.

Here we go again, not actually arguing football or what was picked at.

Just picking one meaningless thing I said and going out on that.

Tell me boys, what separates UB and SU right now other than conferences? Talent? UB has higher rated NFL prospects. Attendance? Sure. Anything else? Gameplay? Both look mediocre thus far.

Here we go again, not actually arguing football or what was picked at.

Just picking one meaningless thing I said and going out on that.

Tell me boys, what separates UB and SU right now other than conferences? Talent? UB has higher rated NFL prospects. Attendance? Sure. Anything else? Gameplay? Both look mediocre thus far.

What you said was stupid. Don't say stupid things. It kind of devalues any other point you're trying to make.

To be honest, I couldn't care less what you guys think. I watch both teams. I'm watching Syracuse right now. I hope the rest of the half goes ...smoother.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom