UEO who scored the first 2 against KU? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

UEO who scored the first 2 against KU?

damn straight Raoul.

and now you've ruined my 'Are you a true Syracuse fan, or not?' bar question...till everyone forgets again.

That 1st half is the best half of basketball syracuse has ever played. Its a testament to how good kansas was to be only down 11 at half. Against most teams that score is 53-30 at half.

It was awesome, maybe the best half ever given the circumstances. I've always been partial to the second half of this one, though: http://www.cuse.com/sports/2006/6/27/uconnmb94_2.aspx?id=3202

24/35 from the field and 60 points against a very good team.

The amount of crap that Forth took from the SU fanbase still annoys me to this day. The only person who had it worse was Troy Nunes.
I was at a game and a guy behind me was screaming at Forth, you suck, get a rebound, etc., for about 5 minutes. Finally I turned to him and said as loud as I could for others to hear, " you freakin' idiot, Forth has been on the bench for the last 10 minutes." He didn't say a word the rest of the game.

Syracuse really tends to hate on certain kids, without reason. (Matt Roe, Trevor, Forth, to name 3.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom