Unbearable weight of massive talent | Syracusefan.com

Unbearable weight of massive talent

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
Very enjoyable movie. I think even more so if you are a big Nick Cage fan. I am sure that my wife and I missed lots of inside stuff.
Pablo Pascal was great. I find him very stiff in the Mandalorian, but now I see it's a character choice.

Very enjoyable movie. I think even more so if you are a big Nick Cage fan. I am sure that my wife and I missed lots of inside stuff.
Pablo Pascal was great. I find him very stiff in the Mandalorian, but now I see it's a character choice.
Is it streaming or in theaters?

He was great in Narcos

I know he gets a lot of heat for some of his choices. but in reality he has had a pretty solid career of watchable movies. This one had its moments and tying things back to glimpses of his movies was pretty cool. nothing wrong with it.. low budget entertaining.

raising arizona
Moonstruck
Guarding tess
leaving las vegas
the rock
con air
face off
gone in 60 seconds
National treasure 1 and 2
windtalkers
ghost rider

but man he has been cranking stuff out the last 5 years.. like the old timers did 3-4-5 a yr..

a bunch of smaller movies that had decent moments as well.

Still Paddinginton 2 such a tearjerker.

I know he gets a lot of heat for some of his choices. but in reality he has had a pretty solid career of watchable movies. This one had its moments and tying things back to glimpses of his movies was pretty cool. nothing wrong with it.. low budget entertaining.

raising arizona
Moonstruck
Guarding tess
leaving las vegas
the rock
con air
face off
gone in 60 seconds
National treasure 1 and 2
windtalkers
ghost rider

but man he has been cranking stuff out the last 5 years.. like the old timers did 3-4-5 a yr..

a bunch of smaller movies that had decent moments as well.

Still Paddinginton 2 such a tearjerker.
Face Off is the second worst movie of all time. Gross.