UNC and Virginia | Syracusefan.com

UNC and Virginia

Brogdon is dominating early
He has to be ACC POY, not only did UNC have no guard who could cover him with his size, he seems to completely shut down whoever he is guarding. The Cat Barber stuff was shown to be nonsense yesterday, and Brice Johnson is good but he's not carrying his team like Brogdon.

Us to Hoo.
I think Gbinije can lead you guys past UNC... Being honest, I think Roy will retire next year, if not end of this year... he just doesn't seem to have the desire to coach or lead his team anymore... His statements pre-game of "just want to run up and down floor and score" doesn't leave me thinking he can a)control team or b)has burning desire to do the gig anymore... he is approaching 70 if I'm not mistaken... and he's a hall of fame coach... but when you hit the wall, it just becomes semantics. Hope I'm wrong, because he's much more likeable than K and he does give credit when his team is outplayed... but I don't think he's going to be around much longer...

JB will have the Orange ready to go... I am not sure the inside game is up to their skill, but if Cooney can hit two or three 3's it's game on... UNCheat's D is atrocious and they aren't the best perimeter team...

I think Gbinije can lead you guys past UNC... Being honest, I think Roy will retire next year, if not end of this year... he just doesn't seem to have the desire to coach or lead his team anymore... His statements pre-game of "just want to run up and down floor and score" doesn't leave me thinking he can a)control team or b)has burning desire to do the gig anymore... he is approaching 70 if I'm not mistaken... and he's a hall of fame coach... but when you hit the wall, it just becomes semantics. Hope I'm wrong, because he's much more likeable than K and he does give credit when his team is outplayed... but I don't think he's going to be around much longer...

JB will have the Orange ready to go... I am not sure the inside game is up to their skill, but if Cooney can hit two or three 3's it's game on... UNCheat's D is atrocious and they aren't the best perimeter team...
And then there's the scandal which he can ignore a lot more if he's no longer coaching.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom