UNC cancels classes | Syracusefan.com

UNC cancels classes

real ones or the made up ones too ? cuz i've been researching SpongeBobs and how do starfish breathe.
does you know patrick actually breaths thru his feet ? that's why you never see him wearing sneakers. he'd die.

Last edited:
The sports programs sees this as a non-issue as they haven't reported to classes for the past 30 years anyway. Roy believes all his players will qualify regardless.

Well, it’s all ok - because they’re doing the same thing for regular students as well as student-athletes.

This has to be the funniest post I have read in a long time. I must have a very weird sense of humor but living here in the heart of UNCheater country and to read the news that the team "that never goes to classes" now have their classes canceled is priceless. I sure hope they know how to operate a computer to take online classes, though that may be a doctorate level course for their curriculum.

In a related note .. Syracuse has suspended all non-fencing related sports activities .. since they’re wearing those cool protective masks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom