UNC Fans Looking Upset Made Me Laugh | Syracusefan.com

UNC Fans Looking Upset Made Me Laugh

As much as I want them to get nailed by the NCAA, I was rooting for them. I hate the SEC that much. Living in SEC country will do that to anyone that doesn't have their head stuck in the SEC sand.

I feel your pain. I lived in Ohio during 5 years of grad school, and had to deal with the obnoxious Ohio State fanbase. Very frustrating.

I feel your pain. I lived in Ohio during 5 years of grad school, and had to deal with the obnoxious Ohio State fanbase. Very frustrating.
That's funny. They hate Ohio State here in Knoxville more than anyone that's not Florida or Alabama.

I'll never forget walking to their stadium in week 1 of '95 and overhearing some of them talking so confident. "We can't lose. There's no way. If Syracuse beats us..." That kind of stuff. You would've thought they were a perennial power from hearing them, but that was actually like their first hyped team ever.

We dominated the game and handled them. 20-9, I believe, in McNabbs first game. They ended up being really good the following season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom