UNC Game Thread... | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Game Thread...

Wow. Roberson can't even make an entry pass to Lydon on the block. What a joke.

White sucks. He's all sizzle and no steak.

At least he can finish though!

He shot well today - he is what he is, we need to get him shots, and when we did, he hit them. He does need to finish better though - that's on him. He can't dribble, I didn't really have any illusions of him being more than what he is. What is he, 5-7 on threes? 5-8?

He does need to rebound better, but PG play kills us, not White.

White's defense is non existent and quite sad watching him try to play some.

White's defense is non existent and quite sad watching him try to play some.

Yeah he played tough against Miami, but he didn't even try on the glass today.

I'm out. Pathetic effort by the "leaders" of this team. White curled up in the fetal position tonight. Gillon showed me nothing that justified him playing 35+ minutes tonight over Howard.

The only thing this team might do this year is keep Boheim's streak of winning seasons alive.

At least he can finish though!

He shot well today - he is what he is, we need to get him shots, and when we did, he hit them. He does need to finish better though - that's on him.

He's a net zero max. Gillon is a net -20 easy...Only Lydon has a net positive impact on this team.

You can see the huge disparity in team strength here.Just look at the lay ups they hit compared to the ones we always miss it seems. While I don't know Boeheims currently philosophy on weight training he hated it when he first started coaching and for the years I hung out at bernies place. He felt it would mess with the shooting motions.

I'm out. Pathetic effort by the "leaders" of this team. White curled up in the fetal position tonight. Gillon showed me nothing that justified him playing 35+ minutes tonight over Howard.

The only thing this team might do this year is keep Boheim's streak of winning seasons alive.

Developing Howard is more important than a winning season, IMHO, because he's our PG next year and this year is NIT at best...

Flame away!

Never seen Cuse this dominated on the glass in all my years watching.

He's a net zero max. Gillon is a net -20 easy...Only Lydon has a net positive impact on this team.

If he goes 5-7 or 5-8 on threes, I take it most nights. The defense has been improving, the rebounding, just not sure what's up with it.

Gillon's defense and offense sucks. Out of our two fifth year guys, he's the bigger issue.

Lydon should have taken every shot for us tonight!!

No foul on Roberson, the Hulk slammed his body into him.

Developing Howard is more important than a winning season, IMHO, because he's our PG next year and this year is NIT at best...

Flame away!

Post of the year. Completely agree.

Flame away!

Ugh. I don't even want to think about that. I'd rather go hard for a wing or two that can make 3's and will hustle on defense, and run Battle at the point next year.

Anyone else think Roberson can probably dribble a lot better than White? If you take the nerves away from Roberson never dribbling much under game pressure, I bet he has a way better handle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom