UNC Game Thread... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Game Thread...

What makes me nervous is if this gets to 20, every time we get down a lot it seems this team looses any passion and that's when the flood gates open.

Gillon is horrendous. I'm sorry guys, I know some of you want him to be the guy for us but he can't dribble away from pressure or finish at the rim.
Very sick of watching him. He's a backup guard at best.

Gillon/Howard again give us nothing but we'd be VERY much in this game if White did anything and Lydon wasn't a turnover machine.

AW3 and Gillon have been no shows. AW3 looks in over his head

C2VVhQyXUAA5GT2.jpg

White doesn't even attempt to jump for a rebound. He just goes through the motions of playing. The game is more than just shooting threes. He has zero toughness in his game. He can't finish against any kind of contact.

This is the most tentative offense I've ever seen. I know I'm not saying anything revolutionary, but holy crap this is embarrassing. Everybody catches the ball and acts like a) they've never practiced offense before and have no idea what they're supposed to do with it, b) it's a grenade that they have to get rid of quickly before they blow up and die.

Cuse can do as well as it wants on offensive end, if they can't grab defensive rebounds, they lose big. Can't keep up if they don't. Mr. Obvious here.

This is SO FRUSTRATING.

Sure we are physically outmatched. But we are just being outplayed right now.

White's disappearance and Gillon's utter lack of court vision are killing us.

This is a very winnable game. Just wish all our players would show up.

This is the most tentative offense I've ever seen. I know I'm not saying anything revolutionary, but holy crap this is embarrassing. Everybody catches the ball and acts like a) they've never practiced offense before and have no idea what they're supposed to do with it, b) it's a grenade that they have to get rid of quickly before they blow up and die.

This has been commonplace for a few years now.

There's no shame in losing at North Carolina during any season. But Bilas comment that "this is men vs. boys" just stings.
He added "except Roberson" which is correct. Robey and Battle have been good - everyone else looks clueless

Gillon/Howard again give us nothing but we'd be VERY much in this game if White did anything and Lydon wasn't a turnover machine.
None of that has anything to do with why we can't compete with these guys. UNC has taken our lunch money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom