UNC Game Thread... | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Game Thread...

We need to pray to the flying spaghetti monster that Ayala reclasses and picks SU. PRAY

That, and also pray that he's better than some of the guards we are putting out there right now.

Even when we have the rebounds...we lose them. Can't have that.

Man, no foul on that Gillon drive? U kidding me?

Just let Lydon shoot for a bit - and White as well, but make sure White knows he should not dribble.

Otherwise, let Tyus go to work.

White...1-2 dribbles max. After that, if you're not at the rim or open for a jumper then jump stop and pivot around until someone comes and gets the ball. Like youth hoop. Good grief. No handles whatsoever.

White...1-2 dribbles max. After that, if you're not at the rim or open for a jumper then jump stop and pivot around until someone comes and gets the ball. Like youth hoop. Good grief. No handles whatsoever.

What I wouldn't give to swap him with Wes Johnson on this year's team.

Sad part is Roberson/Thompson and Lydon can't dribble either. Need these guys to move around if we can't dribble and get open for some passes.

It's an offensive comedy of errors pretty much all season. White can jack and make some threes. Lydon and Battle have to win their 1-on-1 matchups. We certainly won't outscheme anybody really good.

What I wouldn't give to swap him with Wes Johnson on this year's team.

We would have wasted Wes if we had him. Think Scoop would have made a bigger improvement than Wes would have to this team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom