UNC Gets Laid Out... | Syracusefan.com

UNC Gets Laid Out...

SMU getting the death penalty was the beginning of the end for the SWC. People need to be careful with what they wish for with UNC.

And the NCAA can f itself. If we don't win Saturday I hope Carolina wins it all. Anything that makes the NCAA uncomfortable is perfectly fine with me.

Unc strategically filed some motion last spring that would allow them to delay penalties this year knowing the team they had. I still believe they will get punished, I can only hope it's not some bs slap on the wrist.

SMU getting the death penalty was the beginning of the end for the SWC. People need to be careful with what they wish for with UNC.

And the NCAA can f itself. If we don't win Saturday I hope Carolina wins it all. Anything that makes the NCAA uncomfortable is perfectly fine with me.
I can't believe anyone liked this. How would NCheat winning hurt the NCAA or make them uncomfortable?

I can't believe anyone liked this. How would NCheat winning hurt the NCAA or make them uncomfortable?

People call us cheaters too. It's funny that we're on probation, as bulls*** as that is, and people are complaining about other schools. There are 40 hot take columns written lamenting that two cheating schools like Syracuse and UNC are playing each other. To most of the country, we're the exact same as UNC.

UNC devaluing its degrees has no impact on my life. I feel the same about Louisville getting hookers for its recruits. The NCAA is such a corrupt, immoral and soulless cabal that I'm on the side of the "cheaters."

People call us cheaters too. It's funny that we're on probation, as bulls*** as that is, and people are complaining about other schools. There are 40 hot take columns written lamenting that two cheating schools like Syracuse and UNC are playing each other. To most of the country, we're the exact same as UNC.

UNC devaluing its degrees has no impact on my life. I feel the same about Louisville getting hookers for its recruits. The NCAA is such a corrupt, immoral and soulless cabal that I'm on the side of the "cheaters."

I agree that neither of them devalues my life, but at least Louisville getting hookers helps the economy a tad.

death penalty is beyond far fetched. would take a completely exposed pay for play scandal to see anything like that again. At worst you will see UNC get something similar to cuse.

I understand that this is a monumental case of cheating over a very extended period of time but the reality is that the less their penalty the better for SU and the ACC. Look at what the ACC has done this season, it doesn't help us to cripple one of the flagship programs. Also if their penalty isn't outrageous then we should be able to sue the NCAA and make a but load of money as should every other program that has been penalized recently. That would hurt the NCAA more than shutting UNC down for a few years like they obviously deserve. Also the players on this UNC team had nothing to do with any of it.

Still there is a small part of my heart that would revel in seeing them go down in flames although big picture I don't think it helps SU's situation any.

Roll Cuse said:
death penalty is beyond far fetched. would take a completely exposed pay for play scandal to see anything like that again. At worst you will see UNC get something similar to cuse.

Then the whole thing is way more of a farce than we originally thought. They basically did what we did with Fab only it was a whole class, built up over years as a part of systemic, intentional, academic fraud on part of the university over a decade + with way more students.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom