UNC loses exhibition game in the Bahamas | Syracusefan.com

UNC loses exhibition game in the Bahamas

The Governor

Scout Team
They lost to a local team called Providence Storm. Ohio State beat them by 52 last week. I guess they wanted to let Indiana of the hook.y

They lost to a local team called Providence Storm. Ohio State beat them by 52 last week. I guess they wanted to let Indiana of the hook.y
The local team played zone and NC can't buy a 3 any better than last year.

Their top 3 leading scorers did not play against Ohio State, but they did play against UNC.

Their top 3 leading scorers did not play against Ohio State, but they did play against UNC.

Oh, this totally makes it reasonable that the University of North Carolina lost to the equivalent to a D3 team.

3 leading scorers? It's not even a real team, they're just guys who got together and played. One of the players is the drummer in the band that plays the National Anthem and at halftime. Who are the 3 leading scores? Deandre Ayton is their only name guy and is a great player... for a 15-16 year old but he should be dominated by guys 4-5 years older. He played against OSU too.

It's comforting to know that we have never lost to someone we were supposed to beat. ;)

I believe Carlton beat Wisconsin last year. Hey id be happy with another final four appearance if it meant losing an exhibition game. Buuut I despise unc, hope this is telling of their upcoming season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom