UNC vs. Syracuse regular season games - FULL | Syracusefan.com

UNC vs. Syracuse regular season games - FULL

Brice Johnson and Isaiah Hicks put on a clinic in the first game on how to destroy the 2-3 zone.
Yes They made it look that way
but .....
Low wing forwards were coming up to high sometimes even to double-team off the bar on the ball when there was already support up top
when they didn't have to have that happen (three times for six points)

JB talked about it more than one time and they have rectified the situation see Gonzaga

Lots and lots of missed opportunities in that 2nd game.

Just rewatched the second game. We missed a lot of open shots and Gbinije had 3 questionable offensive fouls called on him. In spite of this, we still had the ball down 3 with 9 seconds left. I believe this is a very winnable game. Think they're a much better matchup for us than Virginia.

Just rewatched the second game. We missed a lot of open shots and Gbinije had 3 questionable offensive fouls called on him. In spite of this, we still had the ball down 3 with 9 seconds left. I believe this is a very winnable game. Think they're a much better matchup for us than Virginia.
Yeah I agree. I think UNC is a better team than Virginia but despite UNC's giants and Brice Johnson's skills and potential in the middle of the zone that they're a better matchup for Syracuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom