UNH Predictions... | Syracusefan.com

UNH Predictions...

michael ontkean 72 / the real ogie ogilthorpe 74

ae85b12d682bbe8a611f83614a639c28.jpg

Last edited:
Cuse - 106
New Hampshire - 33

I like it. Actually not crazy to think we are much more dominant than the exhibitions. UNH has a very good player in Daniels and pretty much almost nothing else. Their key guys outside of Daniels graduated or transferred and they only brought back guys that played sparingly and then some other non notable newbies. They were picked second to last in the AE too.

I like it. Actually not crazy to think we are much more dominant than the exhibitions. UNH has a very good player in Daniels and pretty much almost nothing else. Their key guys outside of Daniels graduated or transferred and they only brought back guys that played sparingly and then some other non notable newbies. They were picked second to last in the AE too.
Yeah. They were very pedestrian last year. They have experience but not much size. They don't shoot well.

This should be a game that is in control very early.

Red 89
UNH 54

Lack of focus only reason why they hit fifty

Just confident Red is going to get started right.

76-73 close game Syracuse. This team beat BC last year. They lost their second leading scorer but brought in multiple Jucos who all avg 15+ a game.

They lost their only true decent big man to injury and all the key guys besides Daniels. Before the big man injury they were picked second to last in the AM East.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom