Uni number change for Custis... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Uni number change for Custis...

I'm thinking the strategy of the new uni's is very interesting. I'll tread carefully - but I think they have a distinct urban NYC look. The only other school I can think of that has a look like that, that plays in an urban culture kind of look, is Oregon. Maybe Okie State?

Football can be very traditional and very southern (think traditional southern church, then Alabama or Texas uni's). Our look is veering the other way. Shafer is always talking NE, blue collar city - much like our uni's. Should be interesting to see if they help recruiting with urban city, NJ, NYC, Philly kids.

They are growing on me - esp if they are apart of a marketing move to set ourselves apart from SEC brand southern church style...

I may be hallucinating, but I am pretty sure that's what they said the design was all about?

anomander said:
I may be hallucinating, but I am pretty sure that's what they said the design was all about?

They may have. I couldn't remember. Either way, that's the impression I get when I look at it.

It also may account for the distaste among people who don't understand or who live in that culture...

As long as we're winning, they could be wearing all pink and purple and I wouldn't give a damn. Just win baby.

Further, the new uniforms are loved by the recruits and players which is WAY more important than if the fans like them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom