Uniform Mock Ups (for those interested) | Syracusefan.com

Uniform Mock Ups (for those interested)

CUSU

Starter
I already posted these in the "blue pants" thread but I thought some people might be interested in designing their own jerseys. As someone suggested in the other thread here is a site where you can show what you think the jerseys will look like/ wish they look like.

http://niketeam.nike.com/us/en_US/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-vis&uid=UD84402356

Mine are below.. ( I know I will get torn up for this)

upload_2013-9-16_17-31-1-png.5003

Last edited:
Glad you like them but I think they are hideous...

Please go make them! These are just ideas I would like to see what you would like them to look like. (no sarcasm)

If you think blue pants will get people fired up...

Please go make them! These are just ideas I would like to see what you would like them to look like. (no sarcasm)

I acknowledge fully that I am not a designer. I prefer more traditional and I find that classier.

It's nice work, I'm just saying they are not in line for most here.

I acknowledge fully that I am not a designer. I prefer more traditional and I find that classier.

Wasn't trying to come off snarky or anything. The site I linked is really easy to operate! Try it out I sincerely want to see what you would like you can make them more traditional. I just think it would be interesting to see everyones ideas.

It's nice work, I'm just saying they are not in line for most here.

That's fine i don't have a problem with that. Try the site out I linked, I think it would be fun to see what everyone likes. It's easy to operate just takes time to load.

That's fine i don't have a problem with that. Try the site out I linked, I think it would be fun to see what everyone likes. It's easy to operate just takes time to load.
I will if I get a chance tonight, but I'll bet they have orange pants, blue jersey, and orange helmet (with no S). Just a hunch ;)

I will if I get a chance tonight, but I'll bet they have orange pants, blue jersey, and orange helmet (with no S). Just a hunch ;)

I wish they allowed you to design a helmet..

this might really anger some people!

PLATINUM

upload_2013-9-16_19-55-48.png

We need options without all of those ridiculous hip inserts. Our guys don't need their junk framed quite like that.

I dont give a stinky rats ass what we wear as long as we win games. This uniform talk drives me crazy. It doesnt mean crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m/