Uniform of the day for Notre Dame? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Uniform of the day for Notre Dame?

Just shameful how the Syracuse University Football Brand has been ruined.
The only thing that could have made it worse would be the gray pants.

I could live with this color combo if paired with the ORANGE helmets.

Right...with ORANGE pants and ORANGE helmets.
To me those orange helmets with numbers are so dated. im not saying these are my favorite but they aren't the worst we have had. Personally I could care less what they wear as long as they win

I just don't get the numbers - if they did it like our lax uniform at least it would be cross branded across our other (better) programs fine. Just a needless outlier.

Your own avitar is a blue jersey with white numbers.

Blue jersey, orange helmet, orange pants.

You're kidding, right?

Today's uniform looks like the Chicago Bears

Today's uniforms look great. Orange helmets would've been nice, but I like the look.

When ND fans are asking you What we are wearing...

Blue jersey, orange helmet, orange pants.

You're kidding, right?

Today's uniform looks like the Chicago Bears

The orange helmut would go nice with this combo. Also, hate the stripes on the pants, solid orange would look great. Anyways, lets go!

Anyone think this combo mimics the old Giants home combo?

CteOPLcWYAASRRD.jpg
He has too much orange on him to be a SU jersey in the modern Nike era. He needs more blue, or perhaps some Georgetown grey.

I have been 100% new uniform defender, but these are ridiculous. Need at least the orange helmet, or pants. These look more like uconn than Cuse.

Don't recall the white face masks with the all blue helmet...last year I believe the face masks were dark blue/navy?

Agree 1 million %. The brand wasn't ruined by uniforms. It was by many years of losing and poor leadership.
It was a coalition effort.

The uniforms were very sharp. If we were the Syracuse Wolves or the Syracuse Lightning they'd be great. Just weird because we're the Syracuse Orange and we spend half the season trying to wear as little orange as possible.

The uniforms were very sharp. If we were the Syracuse Wolves or the Syracuse Lightning they'd be great. Just weird because we're the Syracuse Orange and we spend half the season trying to wear as little orange as possible.

Someone on twitter yelled at me about that complaint today.

I agree with OrangePa, a once proud brand has been trampled upon.

Oh well, fix the team and win games and I'm sure we'll all get over it. But it's unfortunate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom